Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hey hey here we go

I meant to do this earlier, but I really haven't had time, so here's the 2009 end of the year meme:

1. Will you be looking for a new job? Not new, but maybe another one.
2. Will you be looking for a new relationship? Of course not.
3. New house? Would love to get out of this one, but don't know.
4. What will you do differently in 2010? Work more, since I have more jobs, other than that I don't know, I'm trying to eat healthier, but that's been an ongoing thing.
5. New Year's resolution? I don't make resolutions.
6. What will you NOT being doing in 2010? Won't be going to Okoboji most likely, other than that, don't know.
7. Any trips planned? Not at the moment.
8. Wedding plans? Not for me, but my cousin's getting married in Feb.
9. Major think on your calendar? Don't have anything really big.
10. What can't you wait for? Warmer weather, and more color, I'm so sick of white and gray.
11. What would you like to see happen differently? I've got some things in mind, but not going to share.
12. What about yourself will you be changing? Still working on eating better, hoping to get back on my walking plan.
13. What happened in 2009 that you didn't think would ever happen? Went to HI, ok technically that was more in 2010, than 2009, got a job I've been wanting for awhile.
14. Will you be nicer to people you care about? Maybe.
15. Will you dress differently this year than you did in 2009? Feeling more girly, so maybe.
16. WIll you better your relationship with your family? Maybe.
17. Will you do charity work? Probably not.
18. Will you go to bars? Maybe.
19. Will you be nice to people you don't know? Maybe.
20. Do you expect 2010 to be a good year for you? I hope so.

And I have a question for you all: What do you get a guy for Valentine's Day, other than the obvious?

1 comment:

Carrie M said...

Last year I made Duffy some brownies, then used cookie cutters to cut out hearts. I decorated some of them with frosting and stuff, and then we went out for dinner.