Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I never stray too far from the sidewalk.

I started working full time at the bookstore for the university on Monday, it's whooping my ass. I stand for about 7.5 hours (actually for the past two days it's been 8.5 hours), and then I get home and sit all night. My feet still hurt this morning, I've noticed I'm walking on my toes.
Nothing like the -10 degree days to make you love Iowa weather. Tonight the low is -14 and tomorrow the high is -2. I hate Iowa winter. Plus we've pretty much had it snowing since Saturday. We got about 9 (maybe) inches on Sat, about an inch Sun, 3 or 4 Mon, and another 3 or 4 last night. Since it seems to be coinciding with me working all day and then night, I haven't shoveled that much, I shoveled on Sunday, and I'm guessing when I get home from the game tonight I'll be shoveling again.
I'm so tired.

No comments: