Thursday, January 08, 2009

Let's take our time, relish

OK, I am no longer allowed to look at buttons. I went to Hobby Lobby today to look for a shadow box frame (it's like a frame, only it has more depth to it for 3D objects) for this, before work, after finding a couple, I still had a few minutes before I had to be at work, so I went to the button aisle. They have these button bags that are just mixes of buttons, and I have a tendency to look and see something cool (like the tree button I saw today) and buy them. I did that and bought 3 bags. BAD WENDY!!!

Has anyone seen the Dr. Pepper commercial where the Diet Dr. Pepper 6pack of bottles "walks" to the candy aisle? During the commercial, the theme song to Cheers is playing, the one that starts "Sometimes you wanna go where everybody knows your name...", everytime I see that I stop and listen/watch it, I can't help it, I'm drawn to the TV. I'm not going to go out and buy Diet Dr. Pepper, yet I'm mezmorized by the song.
The Marines commercial has that same effect on me, though I'm drawn to them, not a song.

Speaking of commercials, am I the only one that's sick of Campbell's VS Progresso and their MSG thing. You'd think they could come up with something better.

Hope all is well with my readers.

No comments: