Monday, January 14, 2008

A series of unfortunate events

Remember when I wrote this? Well, he now works at Target. Last I knew he was on administrative leave pending investigation, so I'm guessing he was fired or strongly urged to take early retirement and is now working at Target. Once again, we salute you (for being such a bad role model) Officer Bob. Kevin and I laugh every single time we see him there. Kevin has also said everyone he has told at the PD finds it extremely funny as well.

So, I bought Lemony Snickett's A Series of Unfortunate Events. All I can say, is it's extremely weird and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Also, is anyone else having trouble accessing their gmail account? I have my gmail page bookmarked, but for the last 3 days it won't load for me. I have been able to see my new messages by going through google, but if I want to send something out, or manage my email, I can't do any of that.
Thoughts?

3 comments:

Carrie M said...

What does he do at Target? Is he the security guard there, or is he a cashier or something?

Carrie M said...

Oh, and I haven't had problems with gmail.

WW said...

He's a cashier, stocker, whatever the people in red shirts do.