Thursday, May 20, 2021

Resin popsicles.

May 11: I put together a gnome tag:
I went with an Easter gnome, because people do that to me all the time (send holiday stuff after the holiday has passed, especially in this group.)
I also put together wishes for happy mail stickers and birthday mail.
I made some flower ATCs:
I collaged the background, it was so fun to just sit down with scraps of paper and glue.
I received a cute hedgehog postcard and a handmade postcard in the mail.
May 12: Found this cute book at work:
I decided to keep my schedule of post office and grocery store on Wednesdays, it's just easier for me.
I received a cute pocket letter:
Love the theme they chose.
May 13: I received two pieces of birthday mail, and got some more ATCs done:

with the same collaged background as the ones from earlier in the week.
May 14: I put together a fairy tag:
I had gotten this necklace for a previous fairy tag
A mermaid tag:
Sometimes I just go easy and flat, I like that I can send from my stash in one of my groups.
A unicorn tag:
I decided I'm taking a break from one of my art groups, out of the last 9 swaps I joined, 5 were mailed late and no one seems to care. And then there are the numerous ones where the requirements aren't fulfilled. I'm just kinda tired of it, I do it for my sanity, I'm not getting sanity when there's so much stress.
I received an Etsy order:
Coca Cola cups, red, whit and blue popsicles, glow in the dark popsicle, green popsicles.
The cups are empty, for some reason I expected them to be heavier. I like the rest except the pink/green popsicle that's supposed to glow in the dark, doesn't. I really love the popsicles, they were bigger than I expected, but I love them. No idea what I'm doing with them.
I also received a wish for happy mail:
I like the project life cards.
And a wish for rosettes:
I like using rosettes, but I'm not great at making them.
May 15: I talked myself out of going out of the house to a local celebration, but the celebration seemed more about deals at local stores, I don't need more stuff. I've noticed I'm having a hard time convincing myself to go out lately.
I received a wish for something elephant in the mail:
I don't use stamps, plus this one is big and not carved very deeply.
A cute post card:
No idea who sent it, but it was really nice.
And a cute card:

No comments: