Saturday, August 26, 2017

Week of August 20th

Apparently, I'm a little slow in uploading pictures. I was a little distracted last week. Here's a few pictures from last week.
Wednesday, 8/16: I got a Halloween pocket letter in the mail:
 Friday, I got a Back to School pocket letter:
 I got a bit of interesting mail on Saturday, some puffy stickers:
 And my newest subscription box. I saw this on a youtube channel, it's a UK based subscription box, it has some planner stuff and DIY and artsy stuff in it. It's called The Lollipop Box Club.
Here's the first look when I opened it:
 It's very cute, the theme for August was Wish You Were Here, here's the tissue paper opened:
 These are some calendar printables, some papers, and the stickers:
 Here's a paperclip, washi, lollipop, pen, tag, stamp set, tag with charms, stencil and plastic charm:
 These three bags were also in the box:
 This one is the Treats bag:
 It had a bucket list, some words, paper clips, mini envelopes to fold up, twine, bow, ice cream charm and some starfish charms.
Here's the DIY :
 This one is for a felt bow paperclip, you go to their blog for instructions.
This one is the mystery gift:
 It's a card, Lisa, the person who puts this together made and a tiny pin.
Like I said, I saw unboxings of this on YouTube and I just jumped in and signed up for a 6 month subscription, it ended up being about $15 a month, I wasn't exactly sure as the price is in pounds. I like what I got, I haven't had time to do anything with it yet.
So, back to this week.
Sunday: I worked at the bookstore from 9:45-6, got home and sat (this will be recurring all week).
Monday: I worked at the bookstore 8-2, and then at the library 3-8. I was wicked tired that night, had to pick up milk on my way home.
I got a mini unicorn/fairy pocket letter in the mail:
Tuesday: I got to sleep in a little, I didn't have to work until noon, I worked at the bookstore 12-8. I didn't see the end of the line until I left at 8. I had to stay up a little late because I had to finish a book.
Wednesday: I opened at the library and was there until 1, I went shopping on the way home. It's amazing how much I don't have to buy when I'm basically just eating sandwiches for food. Last week, I bought the cheap meat and cheese, this week I splurged a little for some ham and pickles, that really helped my sandwiches. I had training for my 3rd job that night, thankfully I got to sit, and we got done earlier than I thought.
Thursday: I was at the bookstore 8-3 and the library 4-9. I was really dragging at the bookstore, but found this coloring book that went with a mermaid theme that I have for something I have to make next week
 It's basically all the issues you'd have if you were a mermaid, it's a bit more snarky than I was thinking, but I still liked it.
After getting to the library and eating supper, I was much more energized for the night.
I found this a bag of destash supplies when I got home:
Friday: I worked at the bookstore from 8-12, and the library 1-6. I was promised we'd be really busy at the bookstore, but we weren't, and it was kinda slow at the library as well. Every night after getting home, I took my shower and basically sat for the rest of the night. I switched up my shoes for Friday, but I am so exhausted and tired of standing and tired of people and a bit annoyed with people.
I'm waiting on some swaps that people were supposed to mail the middle of last week and earlier this week, which of course annoys me more that I'm really busy and I still could get things mailed off on time. I also feel a few of my groups don't seem to be bothered that much that people don't mail on time. I kinda need to do some crafting this weekend, I do need to mail a few swaps next week. After Saturday night, I will have worked almost a 60 hour week, I'm thinking about cutting back more next semester. I did decide to not work at the bookstore on Wednesdays, I needed a day to do errands and it was very hard to get done at the library and get on the bus to go to campus and have enough time to eat between jobs, so I decided not to work on Wednesdays.
I'm a little tired of working all week and not getting swaps in the mail like I'm supposed to.
Saturday: I missed my bus to work because of road construction, so I had to call my mother for a ride, I'm sure I'll hear about that in the future. I worked two volleyball shifts, the first one was a little busy, I went home and basically relaxed for awhile and went back, my second shift was pretty slow. I don't remember what I did when I got home, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't much. I did place a hollar haul for some stickers, stuffed animals, and paper.

No comments: