Friday, February 08, 2013

Stressful Week

I'm not entirely sure why this week was so stressful, but it has been the most stressful week I've had in awhile.
I have a muscle somewhere near my shoulder that has been giving me fits lately, I have no idea why. This morning it was hurting, it usually doesn't bother me when I get up, just after moving in certain ways. I mentioned this to a co-worker, and he started to massage the knot out, and then the phone rang, and we had to work. After I was done with work, I went to find my boss, she's given me a massage before, when my back was bothering me at work. She told me I had two knots, one that was lower and felt like a pencil, and one that was higher and more like a ball. Apparently, I'm so stressed with my knots, I made her thumb numb, and I still have one of the knots. I'd love to know what's making me stressed, so I can stop knotting up my back.
It still hurts now, there's a couple spots that are actually tender to the touch. I'm not entirely sure if that's from the knots, or her massaging them out, she said I'd hurt when she was done.
 
To combat my stress, I have started a new project: a fabric book:

Head over to my art blog to read more about it.

What do you guys do to de-stress yourselves?

1 comment:

Carrie M said...

Go to a chiropractor.