Wednesday, April 01, 2009

CELEBRATION!!!

YAY GOT MY TAXES DONE!!!

OOOHHH!! Movie Meme (we all know how much I love meme's)
1. Name a movie you have seen more than 10 times:
Just one? UMMM, The Blues Brothers, I know practically every line in that movie (people don't like to watch it with me)

2. Name a movie you’ve seen multiple times in the theater:
The only one I've seen multiple times: XMen: The Last Stand, I saw it with different people each time.

3. Name an actor who would make you more inclined to see a movie:
Johnny Depp

4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to see a movie:
Benecio DelToro (I think that's how you spell his name, he is ugly)

5. Name a movie you can and do quote from:
Tommy Boy, all the time, you can use "I need your John Hancock, It's Herbie Hancock" anywhere.

6. Name a movie musical in which you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs:
I don't do musicals

7. Name a movie you have been known to sing along with:
I don't think I sing along with any movies

8. Name a movie you would recommend everyone see:
Anything on my movie shelf, I can't name them all

9. Name a movie you own:
Only one? I own at least 50. A favorite: Any of the Die Hard 4-ology (don't know what that's called), 3 or 4 are the best

10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops:
No idea

11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in?
Nope, ours close before I ever went to it

12. Name a movie you keep meaning to see but you just haven’t gotten around to yet:
Paul Blart: Mall Cop, that looks funny

13. Ever walked out of a movie?
At the end, sure. During? never

14. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater:
XMen the last stand

15. Popcorn?
Depends on my mood

16. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)?
Very rarely

17. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater?
It was the day after Christmas of 2007, but I really don't know, before that it was the 3rd Pirates of the Carribean

18. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
Action. Out of the over 100 movies I own, most of them are cops or war

19. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
Don't know

20. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
I don't recall any

21. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
SAW I and II and III


I'm not gonna tag anyone, cause they don't usually play along anyway, but if you want to feel free.

No comments: