Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I keep rolling on down that road

The other night, I had the scariest dream I've ever had. I saw the Grim Reaper standing beside my bed, and I got this really bad feeling, I tried turning on the light but it wouldn't go on and then I ran outside my room into a hallway and into another room that was filled with zombies. That part after getting out of my room wasn't what scared me. When I saw Death standing over my bed, it felt like it was really happening and then the light wasn't working. After waking up my heart was pounding (at least it sure felt like it, I felt my pulse and it was pretty much normal, nothing really fast) and I had to lie with the light on for at least 15 minutes.
But now, I feel as if something's going to happen to me, and when i close my eyes I see that robe and scythe.
FREAKY

No comments: