Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Where you are is where I belong

Here's hoping y'all had a good Christmas and aren't planning to party too hard tomorrow night.
Christmas for me was pretty good. I got plenty of new snowmen, some Fareway gift cards (those will help out immensely), a new DVD player (I was really hoping for a VCR as my DVD player works somewhat and my VCR is totally down for the count), 2 toaster ovens (this is becoming a tradition, last year I got 2 vacuum cleaners), some frogs, 2 new coats (I'm favoring the one Kevin got me), new gloves, and a plaque at the new alumni hall on campus. Like I need a plaque, if you're gonna spend that much money (I don't know how much it is, but I'm guessing a pretty big chunk), spend it on something I need.
I'm trying to continue what I started last year, going to Kevin's parents' for Christmas and celebrating with them. I really hope that will be a lasting tradition.
I had my family Christmas on Christmas eve.
(Ya know I had this nicely planned out an hour ago, I don't know what happened to it)
A couple years ago, I received a Toshiba Gigabeat MP3 player as my graduation gift from ISU, the battery has become shot on it, and now at full battery power it lasts 30 minutes. It's so nice that things nowadays are built not to last, are built so you have to buy a new one every few years.

No comments: