Monday, July 29, 2019

Mermaids galore

Sunday: I got to sleep in, got up about a quarter to 8. Got my laundry done and a few things to mail out.
Unicorn and surprise:
 Winner takes All of 2 cards and envelopes:
 Black and white piece of art:
 Pocket letter:
 I also watched a few movies and basically relaxed. I got a little bored earlier in the day, I couldn't get into any books, youtube wasn't doing it and Facebook wasn't doing it. I tried doing some artwork and started the black and white art above. Had lunch and decided to finish the movie I had started on Thursday night. After that I got the pocket letter done.
Monday: Work was much nicer than last Monday. Except apparently when I have too much time off I need a little buffer before interacting with people at work. I had to stop at the post office, as I got a notice for two postage due items on Saturday. They were both obviously parcels, both over 1/4 inch thick. I went to the Asian food store on the way home and picked up some Thai and milk tea. I realized on Saturday as I was drinking my bubble tea, I seem to like milk tea, so I thought I'd try some. The one I picked up is an Earl Grey milk tea, I already like the taste of Earl Grey, so I thought I'd try it out. I also headed over to HyVee looking for some chips. I found them, but didn't want to pay $6 for a bag (it was $1 an ounce),
so I picked up some tri colored potato chips instead, sadly I didn't really like them, so they will be traveling to work on Tuesday.
Got home, had lunch and got some things ready to mail.
Red:
 After putting together that one, I checked the mail and found 5 items.
Die cuts:
 I love layered ones.
 And those Winnie the Pooh ones.
Happy Mail:
 Not so excited about this.
Mermaid tag:
 Cute Pusheen pieces.
Pocket letter:
 And the goodies:
 Favorite animal: jellyfish
 It was supposed to be an octopus, but I told the sender not to worry, I really like jellyfish, too.
Read more of a book I've been working on, but got cold as the AC kicked on. So, I put together a couple more things to mail out.
Mermaid:
 I totally bought this because it was cute, but works great for this tag.
Wish for tag inserts:
I've gotten used to writing on project life cards and I have a ton to get rid of, so figured I'd pass these along to someone who would use them.

No comments: