Friday, July 12, 2019

A giant llama donut

Tuesday: I went in to work an hour early and it was busier than a normal Tuesday night. Found some mail when I got home.
WTA: notebook
 I love this notebook, I don't want to do anything with it.
Owl card:
 Tuesday is when my mail started to be late all week. It's annoying, I wish my mail was delivered at the same time every day. I had all my mail when I got home on Monday, shortly after 1:30 and starting Tuesday it was delivered in the 4pm hour every other day during the week.
Wednesday: I stayed a bit late, resisted the goodies in the break room and only bought healthy stuff at the grocery store (except the drumsticks).
Found another birthday card when I got home (later than I got home):
 I think I kinda like getting cards after my birthday, it's like I can prolong my birthday.
Thursday: I was going to walk to the mall, but I found out that I book I was intending to renew was actually requested, so I spent the day reading that.
I apparently took a break to put together a happy mail tag:
 And received a your choice card in the mail:
 All we had to do was to send our partner any kind of card we wanted. I love the sentiment on this card. I'm tempted to hang it where I can see it every day.
Friday: I had changed from closing to opening, it was a weird day, all the people I worked with felt a little off, felt a little off.
Found this in the breakroom:
 Where I chose to not eat the leftover mashed potatoes in the refrigerator and ate the Greek yogurt I brought instead.
I went to a couple garage sales on my way home (ok, my friend gave me a ride to close to the mall and I went to a couple garage sales). The first one, the lady running it was having a conversation with someone when I walked in and didn't greet me and just kept talking to the other person. I found it rude, I didn't buy anything there.
The next sale was a bit further than I thought it would be, but I found something:
 The M&M guy was a quarter, I found the cute bootie on the side of the road.
I was already pretty close to Walmart, so I headed over there. They had a bunch of school supplies ready to go. I'm not ready for back to school season yet, either. I found a ton of toys in the clearance aisle, I also found quite a few rolls of washi, I had picked up one, but put it back. I picked up a couple toys and went over to the toy aisle where there was a bunch of other toys for sale. I walked away, I wanted to look at the other aisles and see what else was on clearance, but I walked away.
The Ugly Doll was $5, he talks when you press on his belly. I think I like him better as a stuffed animal than a talking stuffed animal. The Pikmi Pops was $15, It's so soft on the back, and it smells like cotton candy. The fox necklace was $3, I totally just bought everything because it made me happy. I need to stop doing that. I'm spending too much on myself on frivolous things. I hit 10,000 steps as I was heading to the check out. I detoured to another garage sale on the way home. It had advertised lots of kids clothes, so I figured there might be some toys too, I didn't find any and then of course I was a lot further from home than I wanted. I saw another garage sale sign and decided not to walk that far, only to find out I had to walk to that street, but by the time I figured it out, I was past the sale. I tried catching a bus home, but of course I had just missed it. I stopped at my parents for some water and my mom offered me a ride home (that was weird).
Of course I was too early for the mail. I took a shower because I was covered in sweat when I got home.
By the time the mail came, I had a couple envelopes. One was happy mail:
 it was a wish, I'm not so sure it made me happy except that I got mail.
This one was another birthday card:
How cute are those donut stickers?
By the time I went to bed, I had 16,000 steps. I wish I could spread my steps out to the days I didn't get many steps. I passed 10,000 all the rest go to the next day.

No comments: