Wednesday, July 03, 2019

Cookie monster

Wednesday: I woke up at 5AM due to the rain, and had a hard time getting back to sleep. Barely had any mail to take to the post office today, partly because it's the beginning of the month and I'm trying to keep things flat.
Opened a Pikmi Pop:
 OMG!!! These are so cute. I want more.
I had a friend at work hang this banner up for me:
 You can't go wrong with minions.
I found this monster cookie from one of my supervisors:
 I haven't eaten it yet, but it looks so good. That's all I had of birthday wishes at work. I like physical cards, don't get me wrong, I appreciate the birthday wishes on Facebook, but I feel more special if you send/get me a card. Plus, this year, I filled a journal with all the birthday cards I received. Anything I received for my birthday I created a page in the journal for.
We had our summer booksale Sunday through today. The last day you pay a buck and take as much as you want. I picked up a pile, so walking home with 8 good size books and my monster cookie, I had to leave them at home before going grocery shopping. There was no way I would have had arms to shop.
Mail's been late (after 4 pm every day this week), so I opened my last blind bag, a Cutetitos:
 These are wicked soft, though expensive ($10).
I've decided, since I've picked up at least one blind bag every time I've gone shopping since the beginning of the year, I'm no longer allowed to buy any. I'm not really saving money if I just use it on something else, plus I have tons of stuff. I need to sort out and get rid of things.
When I finally got my mail, I had a flat item tag:
 I like the memo sheets.
She also included a birthday card in the envelope:
I thought it was kinda weird that I got 10 pieces of mail on Monday, but nothing on Tuesday. I received a box through UPS, but not actual mail. I wish my mail was separated out more. I know I can do it myself and not open it all, but I really can't it doesn't work.
I was extra excited that I didn't spend any money at the post office.
Tomorrow, I'm going to go hang out with my dad's side of the family for our yearly get together, I haven't decided if I want to do pancakes (probably won't, it's weird to go by myself) or go to the parade (not sure about that). I'm not doing fireworks tonight, because again, going by myself, plus it's rainy out.
I'm not really sure what my weekend plans will be.

No comments: