Saturday, July 27, 2019

Boo

Today was not as exciting as I wanted it to be. I had planned to hit the downtown dollar days with a friend, but she never got back to me about being able to go, so I headed out on my own. Put on my new dress and was less excited about it than last week. I was very disappointed with the dollar days. The first place I went didn't have any deals, found out later they were doing it Friday and Saturday. The second place, the shopkeeper was on her computer, she said hi, but went right back to her computer also I didn't see any extra deals, supposedly there were a bunch of $5 deals. The third place, there were some deals, nothing really interesting, the shopkeeper there was on her phone, also said hi, but went back to her phone. This place I hadn't gone into for awhile and I still wasn't impressed, won't be going back. The next place the whole store was on sale because it had to close, but again the shopkeeper wasn't paying attention, she was on a phone call, didn't say hi, it was on speaker phone. There were a couple things I was interested in, but I'm not going to buy from you if you're rude and can't even greet your customers. The next place I wanted to buy something, but I didn't see any deals, even though they were also supposed to have some. And the last place had good deals, I almost bought something, but realized I would be buying just to buy something, so I put it back.
And then I was just bored for the rest of the day, packed for my mini vacation and just couldn't get into anything. I renewed a book that would've been due tomorrow but I didn't want to have to remember. I was a little perturbed when my friend finally texted me about 4pm and said she wouldn't be able to join me.
My aunt came to pick me up about 7pm and we headed back to her house (about an hour away). We watched a little TV and then went to bed.
Very uninteresting.

No comments: