Monday, July 08, 2019

Lots of mail

Sunday: Got a few things put together to send out.
Your Choice card:
 Basically we just had to make a card to send out. I had received all these cute paper strips in a destash swap and thought they'd make a cute card.
Secret Sister:
 For this group, we had to send 10 different items, each a different color. Blue: flat back pearls, Green: cactus ice cube tray, Yellow: emoji paper clips, Orange: bandanna, Purple: pencil pouch, Red: coin purse, Pink: notepad, Brown: necklace (it wasn't really brown, so I added the wooden owl), and owl, White: stickers and Silver: bookmark. It was so much fun finding things in the colors. A lot of the items I received in other swaps. I'm excited to see what I get in return.
The person I'm sending to lives in another country, but apparently their significant other lives on a US military base. I found out today, I don't have to pay more money, though I do have to fill out a customs form.
Frog tag:
 I had received this cute coin purse as part of a surprise tag.
Monday: we were very backed up at the library. We were out of carts, which never happens, we still had items to shelve that had come in last Friday, we had mail from last Friday and it's summer.
I found a bunch of mail when I got home.
Winner Takes All: postcards:
 Cute selection, not sure how I feel about the Canada one, also, I don't really use postcards. I sometimes send them in happy mail (if I decide to continue to do that tag).
WTA stationery sheets:
 Very cute.
Destash tag:
 I love all the dinosaurs and the bunny die cut.
Wish for something unicorn:
 These are so cute.
WTA clear stamps:
 I don't use stamps, so these will probably go out to someone else.
Birthday mail:
 A little late, but I still like birthday mail.
Monster card:
 Pretty cute.
More birthday mail:
 This is the second time I've gotten this card, I think it's so cute.
More birthday mail:
 Cute card
Pocket letter:
 Not too impressed with this one. Even the goodies were sad.
I wish my mail was spread out a bit more. I always seem to have large mail days on Mondays.
I put together a green happy mail tag:
 The person I tagged has a name that starts with W as well.
I finally got my new Mustang out of it's box and out with the rest of my cars.
I got that Shelby Mustang last week at a Goodwill, as I was opening it, I realized it was brand new. Great deal for $3. I may have melted a bit when I opened it. I LOVE it!!! I may have a few too many Mustangs, though.
I thought I'd try not having carbs this week. I had some pork yesterday for supper, today it was chicken. The chicken tasted so good, all I did was cook it, no seasoning and it was still great. Figured I'd try the no carbs thing and see if I could mostly do it, just not all the time. I don't want to give up pizza (I'm craving so badly, I got coupons for Pizza Ranch in the mail on Saturday and I just watched a pizza show on YouTube) or burgers and I like noodles and rice, but maybe I could just have no carbs at home and it'd be ok when I went out. I'm tired of being over 200 pounds, I'm trying, I know I should exercise more, but when I get home from work and it's wicked warm and humid it's hard to motivate myself to do it. I'm going to try to get out in the mornings I don't have to open at the library, that should help. I really don't do much exercising other than work. Sometimes I feel all I do is walk around the library.

No comments: