Friday, August 02, 2019

Bad day

Tuesday: Spent most of the day reading, found a couple of things in my mail on the way to work.
Unicorn:
 It's one of those backpack things you put on your phone to hold cards. I wish she had sent me something else with this print. I probably won't use and it and will pass it on to someone else.
winner of a card sketch:
 I might only do these card sketches to get the die cuts in the mail. I love the monster.
Went to bed a little too late to be opening in the morning.
Wednesday: I forgot I had volunteered to work an extra hour at work and finally made it home (after running errands) about 3:30. Found some mail.
Send Me Something Mystical stickers:
 Very cute. The ones on the right are poufy and puffy feeling.
Winner Takes All of sticker sheets:
 I do not like these.
Thursday: went to lunch with my dad and had a short walk home. Went to a city-run garage sale and found a few things:
 It was $2 altogether. The storm trooper (I think that's what it is) bobblehead was $1. I picked him up for a friend, but as always seems to happen I worry they won't like it and don't give it to them. The mug is for a friend who will be getting it. The monster is a grumblie, they are $4 blind bags.
Found a Wacky Wednesday: soft in the mail:
But, they didn't follow the rules (that it's new) and will have to resend.
Went to bed way too late.
Friday: Started out nice, went to a garage sale.
Picked up this bag of scraps for $2.
 And a couple other things for a buck:
 And then I tried to go home, my deadbolt wouldn't let me into the house. The locksmith couldn't make it until 3:30/4:00, so I went to work wearing my garage saleing clothes, covered in sweat and tired. I went out for lunch and didn't get to return anything to work.
Found a few packages on my way in to work.
Wildcard Wednesday: octopus, and a wish for a white paint pen.
 This was the replacement for the jellyfish I was sent that they thought was an octopus, I like the jellyfish better. I know I won't use this and it will be passed on.
Unicorn:
 This is from wish or ali and they take about a month to get here. I'm not really impressed with it, will be passing it on.
wish for tea:
 These sound interesting.
Random Crafting swap:
I'm very annoyed about this one, I'm trying to avoid Christmas until at least November and then there's also a set of religious washi. Seriously? I appreciate she sent me new items, as that's what I sent her, but I'm pissed about it.
Work was uneventful, thankfully, but I did buy a Mountain Dew, figured it was the world's fault on that.
Got home about 6:30 and the locksmith still hadn't made it there. He finally arrived at about 8pm. He had to drill out the lock and replace it. I'm pissed I had 3 or so wasted hours today. I'm exhausted and my feet hurt because I was basically on them all day.
I'm not sure if I will go to garage sales tomorrow. I'm so tired.

No comments: