Friday, August 23, 2019

Trolls

Sunday: finished putting together a few things to mail out.
Wish for Project Life cards:
 wish for woodland friends:
 wish for used postage:
 I bought a bunch of blind bags, so I had one to open every night, it's  like a little bonus when I get done with the day.
What I've opened so far:
Build a Bear, Squishy Mooshy, Troll, Littlest Pet shop, Smooshy Mooshy and a Lost cats.
Monday: was pretty normal, chose to wear my khaki skort with nude tights, so I didn't have to change everything between jobs. Thought I'd wear my brown boots to the library, switch to the Mary Jane's I have there and then switch back to the boots for the book store. Felt the boots rubbing on the walk to the library, chose to wear the Mary Jane's the bookstore. Had about 15 minutes to eat my lunch when I made it to ISU. Closed about 6, took the bus back to the library to switch out shoes so I didn't have to remember to take the Mary Jane's back and so I didn't have to carry the brown boots home Tuesday night. I could tell they were rubbing again, so I hurried home, changed clothes and walked back to the grocery store. Picked up cereal and something sweet for a tag.
Here's the Send Me Something sweet:
 I originally picked up the hot chocolate and then saw the sandwich cookies and just decided to send both.
I was complaining about the Minion tag in my other group to a moderator of a different group and she said she'd make a minion tag for me. Looks like it just might be me and another person, but we'll see.
 Chose to send a bag I had gotten for birthday mail. I love it, but I have so many bags.
And finally got to my mail.
Secret Sister package:
 I like a few things, but dislike more than I like. I think I'm back to not doing swaps, at least not this giant one. I like the minion gummy snacks, the minion Christmas Ornament, the frog suncatcher, the unicorn canvas (though not the fact that I have to color the two), the Trolls sticky note set, the markers and the calendar.
I went back and looked at what I listed as favorites. I'm not sure how any of it translated into planner stuff. There are some cute stickers on the two large sets of stickers, I haven't opened the small one as I can't without ruining the package. Not exactly sure what the teal container is at the top, they had it filled with some of the smaller items, but it's got a mirror in it, so make-up related? There's a package of mermaid themed nail files, suppose I could use them for a mermaid tag, and some face masks. Also this is the third time I've gotten that wooden owl. And there's a set of journals.
Here's the Trolls sticky notes:
 Dollar store tag:
 I could use this as a flat item.
ATC:
 I thought this was rather cute.
Sticker swap:
I love the Ugly Dolls and the Lost Kitties and the blue and pink ones at the bottom, they are kinda scented. I hate how there's always kids stuff in these, I don't like the whatever is up at the top.
Tuesday: was a long day, 11 hours, I may have taken a quick nap on my break at the library.
Wednesday: was a nice relief I only worked one job, ran my errands and got home about 2ish. I ended up spending less at the post office and the grocery store than I thought I would, that was nice. Opened up this guy:
 It's supposed to look like a balloon animal and is squishy like a balloon animal. I'd totally buy this one again, loved it.
I received a kawaii tag:
 Though, it's not very kawaii to me. It's just stationery with bears on it, not sure what's kawaii about that. Also received a postage due in my mailbox, it was for the red crafting items swap, I sent a picture of it to the person sending to me, and she was upset, she said she'd pay me back the money, so I believed her and paid the postage.
Thursday: wasn't as long because I was more energized from the day before, plus it was only an 8 hour day and one job. I had plans to go to a church sale with a friend on Friday, so I texted her to see if we were still good and she says I have other plans that I forgot about. I'm getting tired of planning things with her and then having her cancel at the last minute. I have one more tentative plan with her later in September and then I'm quitting. I have to go back to just depending on myself, no one else ever seems to follow through.
I found a unicorn happy mail tag:
 I love that she found an air freshener and a koozie with unicorns on them. I won't use those items, but I love the creativity and different items she found.
I opened this guy:
 He also sings, kinda reminds me of Gizmo.
Friday: Saw this on my way in to work:
 Worked 3 hours at the bookstore, so no break and then headed over to the library. I was good until about 2 hours into my shift at the library and then I just hit a wall and was wicked tired. Headed off to that church sale, I was going with or without my friend.
How beautiful is this decorated hat box I found?
 I didn't have any place for it, so left it for someone else.
What I did buy:
 All these guys were 25 cents each. I love the bear with his lederhosen, not sure what the pink fluffy thing is and how do you pass up a hamster? The other thing is a monkey in a spacesuit.
 This was a bag of misc for $1.50. It's a nice selection. I won't be using the flower buds.
 These were in a box for $1.50. there were a couple more beads, but I bought it for these.
 These were all in a bag for 50 cents, thought they'd work for filler if I had a box for a swap.
 These were together in a bag for $1. It's just a bunch of tags.
 These were in a bag for $1.50, not sure they were worth that, but they are wicked cute.
 These were in a bag for 25 cents.
I spent a total of $7.50 There were also a bunch of bags of stickers for $3, but I don't need more stickers, it seems I don't use the ones I have. I also found a lot of cute tea cups, but again, no place to put them. I found some happy mail when I got home.
Some wishes:
 for international snacks, something minion. I'm tired of getting this minion washi tape, it's the third roll.
And the red crafting items:
It wasn't thinner than 1/4" because of that sparkly wooden thing and the buttons in it. Obviously a parcel. The person sending to me said she repacked and sent another package with the money I had to spend to get the parcel, so more is coming soon, I hope.

No comments: