Tuesday, June 01, 2021

Diamond Dots paintings

May 20: I got some happy mail from a friend, I sent her an embossing folder I got in a swap, and she sent me some fun die cuts and stickers in return:
A Random Act of Kindness for birthday stickers:
what I really want is stickers that say happy birthday.
A gnome tag:
These are wicked cute.
 I also received a piece of birthday mail.
I put together a wish of cute socks:
I was trying to find some other socks I had, but didn't, so I sent these.
May 21: I went shopping, but Blogger rearranged my pictures, AGAIN. I received a butterfly pocket letter in the mail:

Very simple.
A bear tag:
I love those stickers and the washi samples.
I picked up a diamond painting at JoAnn's, I wasn't planning on it, but it was right next to the checkout and it was a minion. First one I've done.
If I hadn't cleaned off my desk, I probably wouldn't have done it. It's a matter of space in my craft corner.
I also picked up some kawaii stickers and pom pom kits. I love these little kid kits.
My first stop was Hobby Lobby:
I found these sweet acrylic octopuses in the clearance aisle. I had to pick them up, someday when I have my own house (probably not anytime soon), I plan to have an underwater theme. These will definitely go on the wall. I also picked up some red, white and blue pom poms and gems for a swap (maybe).
I needed pocket letter sleeves, and the blades. I was searching for the sleeves and found these bags that will work perfectly for a work project. I also picked up some hot glue sticks, but now I'm not sure my glue gun is a high temperature.
After work, I went home and made another diamond painting:
Not sure what to do with them now. I'm also not sure I'll do anymore. They took awhile, plus I craft hunched over and I got a little bothered with how long it took to flip over the dots at times. Maybe I should keep them for that house (I might never have), then I can hang them up there.

No comments: