Friday, June 04, 2021

Bugs

May 27: I received a favorite color tag in the mail:
I like these, I'm not sure I'll keep them, though, I don't do candles, but these are really cute.
Also some washi:
These were left out of a swap.
I delivered my pockets that day.
 May 28: slow day at work, I received a wish of birthday stickers:
still very few that say Happy Birthday, I wouldn't think this was such a hard thing.
A wish for something elephants:
lots of cute stickers.
I had a lot of people thank me for the pockets. They were for a few different things. I meant to do Christmas cards and that didn't happen, so I thought I'd do spring cards, that didn't happen. I wanted to pass on something encouraging (the quotes on the back) for awhile, it's been a rough year for everyone. Also, it was paperclip day on Saturday (the reason I included a paperclip for everyone), and I wanted to put a smile on someone's face. I don't know about my workmates, but I come in to work every day hoping there's something fun in my mailbox, there rarely is. And the few times there seems to be something in my mailbox, it's from a couple places asking for money, that doesn't put a smile on my face. I had quite a few left, I'm not quite sure why.
May 29: I was hoping for more garage sales, but there was a frost warning between Friday night and Saturday morning, the high was in the 60's, but it wasn't that warm when I'd be out with garage sales. 
I did get an ATC with words swap in the mail:

Very cute. Love the style.
A Random Act of Kindness:
I appreciate the stuff in the mailbox, but I'll probably pass this all on.
And a wish for die cuts/birthday stickers:
Finally a few that say happy birthday. LOVE the bug die cuts.
May 30: I put together a birthday wish:
A wish for kawaii stickers:
A wish for cloth facemasks:
I've been given these in the last year, and they just don't fit my face, I was excited that someone was still looking for masks.
May 31: I went to a family get together. We don't usually do get togethers on Memorial Day, but as we all know, it's been a rough year. This was my extended family on my mom's side. I hadn't seen most of these people since last January. It was nice to hang out and eat and catch up and see them.
I did put together a pink crafting items swap:
A pink tag:
And a rainbow tag:
These two color tags have mostly stickers from a couple sticker books I picked up from Hobby Lobby, it's nice to actually use them.

No comments: