Thursday, June 03, 2021

Big shopping Day

May 26: I took vacation and went shopping, I could have gone shopping and not taken vacation, but it was nice to not have to go in to work later. 
First stop was Target, I can't remember the last time I was at Target.
Picked up the bandaids for work, summer reading theme is Reading Colors Your World. I loved the strawberry planner and the octopus squirter. I shouldn't have picked up the stickers or the Hello Kitty blind bag.
How cool are these planters I found?
And more:
I also picked up some unicorn popcorn and Dove chocolate:

Not entirely sure why I picked those up.
Next stop was Walmart:
I needed the envelopes and the bralette (maybe not in that color, but I don't have any in fun colors). I loved the dinosaur stickers and picked up the buttons for a swap. Probably my cheapest trip to Walmart in awhile. I wasn't going to go, but I needed the envelopes.
And on to Dollar Tree.
glue sticks, coin purse, cards, deodorant, pens, gummy Lifesavers, felt coasters, memo pad. I'm not entirely sure why I picked up the coasters, I guess I was thinking about summer.
stickers. I've seen these puffy emoticon stickers at other people's stores, I had to pick them up.
Trolls toys and a Jurassic Park T-Rex. I also picked up a YooHoo and an aloe drink. I really liked the YooHoo, I wanted to go back for more. I was supposed to pick up tea for a project I was working on, I realized close to home that I didn't and had to go to the grocery store to pick it up.
Asian food store:
I was hoping for more exciting stuff. They just didn't have it.
I found some die cuts in the mailbox:
And finished my project:
I made paper pockets for everyone at work, I put an encouraging quote on the back, filled them with a paperclip, sticky notes, page tags, tea and some stickers. I tried to add a book themed sticker to the front flap, but ran out of ones that were that small.

No comments: