Sunday, June 27, 2021

Minion socks

June 23: I put together a wish for happy mail:
A wish for something snowman and cute postcards:
I received 8 things in the mail.
 A red, white and blue swap:
Nice stickers and tags.
More of the red, white and blue swap:
I like the gnome stamped image.
A blue tag:
I was not impressed with this one. My favorite thing is the Dory stickers. This was all sent in a 6x9 envelope, the pop tarts were crumbs because it wasn't sent in a bubble mailer.
A wish for happy mail:
This was to celebrate National Picnic Day. I like the plastic ants.
A wish for die cuts:
They're ok.
A wish for address labels for my new place:
A wish for happy mail:
This might've been the best piece of mail.
A wish for die cuts:
Not a fan of the motorcycle or car or airplane or guitar or toolbox or soccer ball or the hockey net.
And some vinyl stickers:
Work was a little slow, we were short a person, but otherwise it was ok.
June 24: Went to the post office and stopped at a couple places downtown. One place I wanted to buy something, but the clerk didn't greet me and ignored me the whole time I was in the store, so I didn't. I didn't need anything, I just wanted to support local businesses, it totally pays to greet your customers.
Went to a place I don't go to very often. Found a bunch of cute stuff. Like this giant gnome and cute ants:
I went to the basement when they keep their clearance room, I found a bunch of gnomes I really wanted to buy. This one is a Christmas one:
It was kinda big, I really wanted it, but I don't have the space.
This was a garland from Easter, I wanted to buy it and cut apart the gnomes:
The hat reminded me of Christmas with it's fuzzy brim, though.
Another Christmas one:
They were so cute, but I couldn't find one that looked professionally made. They all had globs of hot glue showing.
And these reminded me of a friend:
I haven't seen her in a few years, totally miss her. It was funny we were just talking about her at the post office.
What I did pick up:

Everything's from the bargain basement except the white hedgehogs. They were just too cute to pass up. I picked up one of the white hedgehogs for a friend.
Stopped at the grocery store, took my stuff home, put it away and headed back out to Hobby Lobby. I've been seeing people's posts about the extra marked down clearance and wanted some. Also, Christmas is usually out by July, so I wanted to see what they had. Christmas decor was just starting to come out, I saw some picks, not much else, the crafting selection was much more populated. Found these stickers that I'll have to come back and buy:
I wanted to take pictures of stuff to get when it was on sale.
I found quite a bit of jewelry clearance, but put a bunch back because I knew I wouldn't use it. 
minion socks, birthday rosette, flower girl and a bunch of jewelry stuff.
I picked up the birthday rosette to wear next week. I saw the minion socks and couldn't pass them up, they were $5, which is a good deal for socks with a trademarked character on them. I love the flower girl, apparently she's a fairy missing her wings. I picked up a couple book themed charms, a cute seahorse, a bracelet that wasn't quite as big as I wanted. I love picking up the flower pieces when they are on sale. At regular price all that stuff was over $50, wow.
My walk back was hot, when I got home, I saw it was 86, but felt like 91. No wonder it seemed so bad.
I found 4 pieces of mail, a birthday card:
Which I wasn't expecting because they didn't write that it was birthday on the envelope, it's cute.
Some cute sticker sheets:
And green stuff.

A wish for address labels, and another birthday mail. I ended up opening the other birthday mail as well, because I could see it was just stamps, which was nice, but they couldn't even include a card?

No comments: