Wednesday, June 02, 2021

Garage sales

May 22: I had a bunch of garage sales I wanted to go to. First stop, I got a frog:
I'm not entirely sure why, I think sometimes I just get excited and feel like I have to pick something up. This was at a little neighborhood bunch, they were supposed to start at 8, I showed up at 8:05 and they were just opening up their garage and pulling stuff out. He was 25 cents.
The second stop, I picked up a bunch of movies:
Again, not exactly sure why. I really only wanted Pitch Perfect. I watched 28 Days Later that afternoon, still not great, at least it was only a quarter.
 Next stop, I picked up a cup for a friend.
Also a quarter.
Next up, I went to this sale just for the squishies:
I picked up two bags for $3 each, a bag of small stuffed animals for a buck, a couple bottles of water for a buck each. This was my most expensive sale, I ended up spending almost $10 there.
The last sale:
The stingray was free, the pencil pouches 25 cents together and 25 cents for the rice krispie treat.
It ended up being about 5 miles, it was nice to get back out on my long garage sale walks with my music, even with a 6 block walk of no garage sales.
I received a mermaid tag:

And all the goodies:
It was ok.
Flower ATCs:
Very cute, nicely colored.
A welcome to a new mail group:
I love the crab die cuts.
I put together a Send Me Something sparkly tag:
I made this tassel awhile back, but never got it mailed out:
And made a flower pocket letter:
And included some extra goodies in the package:
May 23: I got a bunch of blisters from my walk the day before, downside of not having long walks, I have to break my feet in when I do them again. I sat on my butt all day, I ended up having blisters on the bottom of my feet. Not sure if I'll be doing a long walk in those shoes again. Also, got my laundry done.
May 24: I'm getting tired of my closing shifts. I hate that I do my mail journal at work, go home and go to bed. It feels like I finish the day before the next morning. I finish my mail journal from the day before and finish my actual journal and then start the next day. I got 4 things in the mail today.
A fair tag:
Love it all.
A couple pieces of birthday mail and a bear tag.
I put together a floral tag:
Everyone needs cards, right?

No comments: