Monday, June 29, 2020

All the minions

Sunday: Got my laundry done, no surprise there. Didn't do much else, I did open another blind bag, this one is a springling, aptly named because when you open that orange thing, the toy comes flying out the top.
This guy is a hedgehog.
Monday: I got to sleep in, put together some tags when I got up, a sticker destash wish:
And others I forgot to take pictures of. One was a birthday surprise, a wish of magnetic bookmarks, a couple teabags.
I had a zoom work meeting that took about an hour and a half. I took out my trash and checked the mail. Found a wish for tea:
A mini sticky note tag:
a destash tag:
And then I had plans with a friend for lunch and shopping. We went to Sonic, it wasn't that great. I had a chicken sandwich and it was not very good. I got a peanut butter shake which was wonderful. We then headed to Dollar Tree, and found it interesting that the popcorn and moonpies were shelved with the kleenex, napkins and toilet paper:
I went a bit crazy.
I needed the tub strainers, and went crazy in the sticker aisle, some of these are rubons. I just get so excited with some of the stuff I find there. I'm thinking the rub ons and the jewel stickers would usually be $3 or more.
More cool stickers and rub ons. Also picked up some wicked cool favor boxes that look like legos, and a neat notebook that has cat cactus on it.
some journaling cards, Ugly dolls, a couple cute stuffed animals, an interesting pen, Rose sparkling juice, some tape. The journaling cards would be probably $8 or more.
The journaling cards.
More of them.

And some more.
A couple neat notebooks, more tape and another ugly Dolls
All the Ugly Dolls
These would be at least $5 if not more anywhere else. I spent about $33.
Next stop was Target, I found these wicked cool cakes:
Totally would have bought one if we didn't have a 45 minute drive and no way to keep them cool. I do need a cake for my birthday.
I found the best birthday card:
Inside:
I was going to buy it, but it was $3.50, for a single card, nothing special about it.
I bought very few things at Target:
I needed the gummy vitamins. I also wanted some chocolate, too, Target usually has great chocolate. Sadly, all I found was the Twix. I did find the Kinder surprise eggs with the minions, and bought 5, and they turned out to be all different. I also picked up the cutest bee. Total spent $23.
My minions:
It was a great day. Hopefully the rest of the week will be good too.

No comments: