Tuesday, June 09, 2020

shopping

Sunday: I did laundry. That was pretty much it. I watched a few movies as well. Very productive day.
Monday: had a weird swing shift at work and it seemed to go one forever. Had to pick up cereal on my way home and had the hardest time deciding, I always go for the sugary kid's stuff, mostly cause the other stuff just doesn't taste that good. I did get some stuff in the mail.
A wish for happy mail:
A destash tag:
And another happy mail tag:
I really liked all three of them this time.
Tuesday: I had plans to go shopping with a friend, on my way to meet her I found a kawaii tag:
This came from Australia, and took 3 months to get here.
I also got a birthday surprise from Germany, that one only took a month, it's amazing the difference in how long things take to get here from other countries.
Our first stop was TJ Maxx, they had a sign saying only 68 people were allowed in the store. I highly doubt there were more than 20. I also saw some employees wearing the masks under their noses, if you're going to wear it, wear it right. I understand it makes it harder to breathe, and it's even worse when you're doing manual labor.
I got a couple packages of toffee pretzels, a package of dark chocolate covered pistachios and a dress. Sadly when she rung up the dress, it said it was a junior's dress. When I tried it on at home, it's cute, just hits me about mid-thigh, and if I more around too much, rides up a bunch in the back. I'm keeping it, I just have to figure out what to wear it with. I'm thinking either bike shorts, or I have some capri length leggings.
Next up was Walgreen's. I can't show what I got there, it automatically went in my birthday bag, you'll see that in less than a month.
Then it was Walmart.
Picked up some body wash, stickers, more pretzels, shower pouf and some heel things. I was going to pick up the body wash at my grocery store, but they had smaller bottles than this one for about the same price. I signed up for a 4th of July pocket letter, I don't have a ton of things to use, so I picked up the stickers. I need the heel things for my shoes. It never seems to matter how tight I tie my shoes, my heels rub and give me wicked blisters, these help.
A shirt, a bunch of bralettes, tape and a birthday cake Kit Kat. I need some new bralettes, that black one is wicked comfy. I bought this same pack of tape last March and I'm just getting close to finishing it. I remember thinking it was a lot of money for the pack, $9 for 4 rolls, but if it lasts me over a year, I think it's good.
The shirt:
Totally can't wear it to work.
Last stop was an Asian food store;
I'm not entirely sure what things are. I ate the mochi mango ice cream right before lunch, it was so good. We went to a burger place for lunch and then my friend dropped me off.
I put together some sticker swags:
We had to send 5 packs of new stickers:
I did three.
I usually only allow myself to do one of each tag, but I'm tired of not getting mail, and I have a ton of stickers. Of course I only send ones I don't really want.
I also got a flat item ready to mail.
I realized I work 12-5 tomorrow, so I'll have to get to the post office before work and go grocery shopping after.

No comments: