Friday, July 10, 2020

Unicorn Goblet

July 7: I went to lunch with a friend and convinced her to go to to BAM, because they were next door. I shouldn't have gone, but I found the most random thing that I don't have a use for.
A unicorn goblet. I filled it with rocks/crystals and have it on a shelf in my living room so I can stare at it most of the time. And a couple lost kitties blind bags. I ended up spending a little bit over $11, so I paid with cash. After getting home, I began searching my stash for Disney stuff for a swap and then realized I didn't have a ton and I didn't have to mail the swap until next Wednesday.
I got the mail on my way into work, it ended up being the faux glassine bags swap.
They're really cute, I love the ones made with the fairy vellum. 
Work was pretty slow, I got my ILL inventory done, went from 4 pages to 2 pages, but we still have about 50 still out, with a few checked out last December. The most exciting thing that happened was some of the lights turned off about 6:15.
July 8:Woke up a bit after 5:30, so ended up getting that Disney swap done anyway.
I'm not really excited about either of the cards. The swap called for a card and whatever Disney extras we had. 
wore my bronze colored sandals to work, I noticed they were literally falling apart, so I threw them away when I got home. Got charged twice for something at the grocery store, didn't notice it until later that night, was going to dispute it on Thursday, but didn't feel like going out into the world. We're supposed to be avoiding the world if we don't have to go out, right?
Saw a sweet Corvette at the grocery store:
Very nice, except that it was spewing out a ton of oil as it left.
Found a birthday surprise when I got home:
Another birthday card:
This card is so sweet, I used the sticker for the front of my mail journal, I started my 4th one for the year on Monday.
And 50 loose stickers.
Once upon a time, we were told not to send stickers that had been cut apart, these are supposed to be more like sticker flakes, where they come separate or LOOSE. 
After doing my mail journal, I made my end of the faux glassine bags.
I didn't know if I actually had any vellum, but I found some. I was thinking I might have to go get a sheet or two at Hobby Lobby. I really shouldn't be shopping more.
July 9: a lazy day, spent the whole day in front of the computer and watching youtube. I found a fabric clusters swap in the mail:
I really like them.
I texted my aunts asking what they were thinking about for the Central Iowa Junk Jaunt (normally Junkin N June), that we had plans to go to on the 17th. They said they weren't sure. Sounds like we won't be doing that. Mom suggested lunch, I'm wondering if I can't convince them to go to one place anyway. Mom had kept saying it wouldn't happen, all those tiny places crowded with people. Last year we went on Friday (she had conflicting plans) and it wasn't that busy. I don't want to do JUST lunch, especially not if mom wants to shove us all on her tiny deck. Tiny silver lining, I'll be able to go to an art sale which wouldn't have worked if I was doing the jaunt.
July 10: Another lazy day, I slept in till 10AM and it was wonderful. I have this weird muscle pain in the arch of my foot that only hurts when I'm standing or walking. It kinda feels like a cramp, but massaging it doesn't seem to do anything. 
Found a replacement owl card swap in the mail:
Very cute.

No comments: