Tuesday, July 14, 2020

nothing exciting

July 11th: I had to work the afternoon, found some stuff on my way into work. A wish for fruity tea:
These look really good.
A wish for anything unicorn:
Very cute.
A Thirsty Thursday of tea:
I'm ok sending stuff you've gotten but didn't like, but that Zen tea, with a stain on it, how do I know the tea bag inside didn't get wet and ruined?
I made some fabric clusters for a swap:
I had to only make 6, so I kept the one in the middle on the bottom, it's more of a ribbon cluster than a fabric cluster anyway.
July 12th: I had to work again, I put together a flat tag:
I got this for a flat tag in the past, it's not something I'll use.
Another flat tag:
Received these for a thrift store tag in the past, again, something I won't use.
I got my laundry done, typical Sunday.
July 13th: I had to work in the morning, I'm tired of slow work days. We're open ish. We're open for people to pick up their holds, that's about it. We're definitely not busy.
I also got some unhappy news. I had a plan to get together with my aunts on Friday for Junkin in June (had to be pushed back because the world fell apart), and they decided it was too much risk, which I get. We had talked a bit on Thursday about it, they had started with no we're not going to do it and then said they'd do a couple outdoor places and went back to no we're not going to do it. Again, I get it, I just wish they had stayed at no, changing their mind gave me hope. I'm tired of nothing exciting happening. This was the one thing I'd been looking forward to, it was keeping me going, now I have nothing. 
I got a few happy mail wishes put together:
Another happy mail wish:
And a last one, they're all about the same. Coloring page, stickers, washi samples, memo sheets, envelope and a project life card.
I also made a Garden card and matching bookmark:
Obviously not a ton matching, but the stickers on the bookmark are came from the same sticker sheet as I used for the card, and some of the papers are the same.
Made some mini envelopes:
These were fun, but the tutorial we were suppose to use measured in cm, and I found that a bit hard to follow, mine kept coming out wonky, so I included some extras. We only had to make 6.
No mail, which is really annoying for a Monday, Monday is supposed to be the big day of mail. 

No comments: