Saturday, December 19, 2020

Sloth ballerina

December 15: My extra gift:
It was originally a unicorn with a scarf, but the horn popped off and I took the scarf off, I think it's much cuter this way.
It was payday and I got some extra money from working extra when we were short people over Thanksgiving, that was nice.
I put together a wish for a surprise:
just a bunch of planner stickers.
A wish for adhesive:
Got this in my secret sister package.
The Advent calendars:
Mine was the activity book, the stretchy lizard and the floral/bird washi. A dog squishy, a bug (yellow jacket maybe?) keychain and some stickers from the swap.
And another extra gift:
When I got home the house was loud and I needed something. It's a squishy toy from Dollar Tree, it totally reminds me of a Shopkin.
 December 16: Blogger rearranged my photos.
I received a wish for happy mail:
I got these cute fleece lined leggings at Walmart:
I picked them up to wear at home.
The Advent calendars:
Mine was the Marvel mystery ornament (Groot) and the elephant washi. A green bear squishy (which totally looks like Winnie the Pooh), another cactus keychain, and a wood ornament from the swap.
I had gotten a text when I was at work that my friend's mom was around and would be coming to town that afternoon, so we hung out.
We went to HyVee where I wanted to pick up some goodies. I got some brookies (brownie cookies), seasoned oyster crackers, crab salad, a few frozen dinners, some extra juicy gummy bears, an almond toffee bar, mango filled marshmallows, peach gummies, melon Ramune and some cheese filled pretzel bites. It was close to 4 by that time and neither of us had had lunch, we were going to get the grand buffet, but apparently they discontinued that so you had to pay by meal. I was hungry enough I wanted to eat there, but felt we should leave on principle. I might not eat there again because of that. 
Next we went to an Asian food store (which as pretty much right next door), I'm not sure if it was because I was really hungry for lunch, I had just picked up stuff at HyVee or because nothing really looked new, but I basically just got drinks. I got a couple Thai milk teas, a couple bubble teas, a Darjeeling milk tea and an Earl Grey milk tea. I did pick up something that was a salted egg cracker, it wasn't good, so I took it to work the next day. 
By that time, it was about 4:30 and we went to a burger place for a late lunch. Our server wasn't that great, but the food was.
Lastly, we went to Walmart. I had mentioned that my space heater had died. It's about 65 in my apartment (I'm in the basement and have no control over the heat, it's cold), so my friend's mom picked me up a heated blanket as my Christmas present. I got a couple other things:
A couple pairs of leggings and a sheet of stickers. I still spent $24. The gray ones say they are jeggings, they are ribbed and heavier, the other ones are the fleece lined, so cozy. It was a nice fun day with a friend.
December 17: I'm really beginning to hate blogger rearranging my photos.
I put together a Mickey Mouse tag:

We just had to send something Mickey Mouse, so I went with stickers, mini tags and mini sticky notes.
A wish for happy mail:
Another wish for happy mail:
A mash-up:
We had to send something pink (sticky notes and magnetic bookmark), sloth (Halloween stickers), llama (memo sheets) and unicorn (memo sheets).
And a stocking stuffer tag:
I think it's funny that they decided to have this tag so late, I'm fairly certain no one's getting the tags until after Christmas.
I got my box of homemade goodies from my aunt:
I honestly didn't think I'd get it this year. It was nice to have one tradition come through.
A wish for happy mail:
My Advent calendars:
Mine was all the pens and the floral washi. I got a frog squishy, another avocado keychain and some felt snowman ribbon.
It was "holiday party" day at work:
This year, they just sent over dessert instead of us getting together for a party.
December 18: Advent calendars:
Mine is the two elves and the floral washi, I got an orange bear squishy, a Santa keychain and some stickers.
I received a Christmas card:
a wish for something gnome:
I love that she drew some for me.
And a random RAK:
Not sure who it's from or which of my groups and I decided I wasn't going to waste my energy to find out. I'm in quite a few groups and if people can't just put a note in things, they shouldn't expect a thank you.
I put together a destash tag:
A C Tag:
Last time the person sending to me, just sent a bunch of stickers, so I went through my stuff and sent a bunch of ephemera.
Candles, Card, City, Cake, Crown, Car, Coffee, Circles, Chip, Cat, Cactus.
Extra gifts:
I keep seeing everyone getting the ballerinas from Walmart, I don't like them because their skirts are tulle and see through. I like this sloth from Target much better, at least she is completely covered.

No comments: