Tuesday, December 15, 2020

A blue deer

December 9: I made a couple ATCs right before I went to bed, and then realized I didn't have to make them that night.
December 10: blogger rearranged my pictures.
 This is one of the items I picked up at the Dollar Tree for Christmas.
It's a squishy monster and it makes me smile every time I see it.
I counted everything out, I had enough to have another thing to open every day before Christmas and then put the rest together to open for Christmas.
The Advent calendars:
Mine was the fuzz balls and the fox/house washi, a squishy unicorn (much cuter than the last one), a cute duck keychain and some more washi samples from the swap.
I got a RAK of happy mail:
I really like all the stickers.
Someone granted my wish of something off my Amazon wishlist:
It's a sprite from Rainbow Brite. I actually saw this (along with the other colors and Rainbow Brite herself) at a Hallmark store at my mall, but it was more than I was willing to spend. I found them on Amazon for cheaper, but not something I need, so I never picked it up. It's so cute!!! Another item that makes me happy whenever I see it.
I opened one of my secret Santa gifts:
Cute, but I won't use it, it will be traveling to work.
I found these 3D gummies at the Dollar Tree:
I totally picked them up for the pineapple. Sadly the pineapple was the worst one. I liked all the rest, only there was only one strawberry in the bag. I wish I had more.
December 11: My extra gift:

I already got one of these in pink in my Advent calendar. Of course I bought this before realizing I had put the other one in my Advent calendar. Now I have a pair.
I got some hats in the mail from my aunt:
She made me one last year and I washed it, and forgot it was in the laundry so I accidentally shrunk it in the dryer. I asked if she'd make me another one this year. Don't these look like something you'd get in the store? Also, they are wicked soft and that pom pom snaps on and off. She included a cute gnome as well. I appreciate the gnome, but my favorite thing is that teal hat. LOVE the color.
I also received a Christmas craft destash:
Not too impressed with it. I used a couple pieces in my mail journal.
The Advent calendars:
Mine was the narwhal keychain and the llama washi, a bunny squishy, a carrot keychain, and some felt pieces from the swap.
The secret Santa gift:
Not the kind I use, so I'll probably pass it on to someone else.

No comments: