Thursday, December 24, 2020

A bunch of goodies

December 19: Well, so much for that comment on the last post. I like this one, but why couldn't they put an extra skirt under the tulle for a little coverage? I think my favorite is definitely the sloth.
I received a penpal letter/Christmas card in the mail:
And a prize for doing a card sketch:
This is part of the reason I do the card sketches. I love the die cuts the hostess sends out.
Advent calendars:
Mine had the angel wings and floral washi, the squishy is an elephant, the keychain a decorated tree and the swap some tea.
 December 20: Advent calendars:
Mine is the koala squishy and succulent washi, the squishy is a pig, the keychain Rudolph and some stickers in the swap.
December 21: My extra gift:

Picked these up at Target. I had originally seen the plush version of them for $3 each, and then found this set of the three of them for $3 total. They're so cute!!!
I put together a snowman happy mail:
Got a Christmas pocket letter in the mail:
I've never gotten a pocket letter from this group that's filled with goodies, which is how pocket letters are supposed to be. I might not do this tag anymore.
A Santa/elves happy mail:
It's cute.
A Christmas pen:
I'm not very happy that this is a MINI pen.
I opened one of my Christmas gifts:
This is the Dollar Tree version of diamond painting. It was ok. I realize it's only a dollar. Basically you get a 'poster', it was probably 3x5 maybe smaller. There are a bunch of circles with numbers that you pick off the 'poster' and then add the gemstones to. I'm not sure why they were numbered as there weren't numbers anywhere else, there wasn't an answer sheet or anything. I noticed the sticker paper wasn't very sticky, sometimes the circles were punched straight through the paper, and the gemstones barely fit in the circles. You get a bunch of cute gemstones, though. And it does turn out cute in the end. I might buy other versions of it.
The Advent calendars:
Mine is the plush unicorno and floral washi, the squishy is a cat, the keychain a lamb and some tiny clothespins in the swap.
I thought the purchased calendars were the cutest this day. I had a physical that morning, nothing exciting. I was poked and prodded, had blood taken out and a tetanus shot, that might be why I decided to open the extra gift. I also might have acid reflux and my dr said to have small meals throughout the day, that will be an adjustment, I'm used to one large meal, also to have snacks throughout the day, I've also been trying NOT to snack. Now I'll have to figure out what to have as snacks. My dr also said I should have more fresh fruits and vegetables, so maybe I'll get some fruits. 
I put together a wish for Valentine's happy mail:
A wish for purple happy mail:
I like doing colored happy mail, it's a fun challenge.
A wish for something unicorn:
You can see that 'diamond painting' in there. 
Another wish for Valentine's happy mail:
A wish for stamps:
The Advent calendars:
Mine is the seal Surprisamal and fox washi, the squishy is a duck, the keychain a strawberry and a tiny pocket in the swap.
I found a bunch of stuff waiting for me in my work mailbox. Some goodies from a friend:
Some hot chocolate bombs:
I might pass these on to someone else, I'm not that big on hot chocolate
A card and earplugs:
My friend knows its sometimes loud when I'm trying to sleep.
Another card:
This from a volunteer I haven't really seen since we closed in March.
Got a RAK in the mail:
I'm fairly certain I mixed things up on the way home. I take my mail to work and open it there, I feel the cookies are from a friend at work, but I've already eaten them, so I can't retake pictures.
Got some interesting socks, wax melts, a ring holder and a mask in the RAK. I love that the mask is adjustable, I seem to have a small face, and I'm always afraid of getting one too big (it's happened). Also, I'm cheap, so I basically just have the masks the city has provided. I think the mask will be the only thing I keep. The socks are weird, but I guess no one would know when I wore them. I don't use wax melts and I don't have room for the ring holder. 
A wish for happy mail:
They're all religious washi. I feel people should ask before sending religious stuff.
I only worked 2 hours this day, with the holidays and working the weekend it was a weird schedule.
My extra gift:
A weird squishy monster.
December 23: I got a C in the mail:
Cat, Christmas card, Cactus, Cinderella, and Christmas ornaments.
A wish for something gnome:
I don't use the tag inserts, I try to use the tons of notepads I have. I like using the themed ones.
And a wish for happy mail:
It was a bunch of Christmas die cuts, so cute.
The Advent calendars:
Mine is the sloth plush and floral washi, the squishy is a snowman, the keychain Rudolph and some stickers in the swap.
I opened at work and we were pretty slammed until about noon, we tapered off. I hope the afternoon crew was busy enough. I like being busy. I went to the post office on my way home and learned if you paid about $30 for priority express you could still mail something to get there by Christmas. I feel you're pushing your luck if you wait that long. I had one parcel and a pile of letters, I barely spent more than the cost of the parcel.

No comments: