Thursday, December 03, 2020

It's December

December 1: It's time to open my Advent Calendars. I have 4 this year, mine, one with squishy animals, one with keychains, and a swap I did.
Today I had a gnome and daisy washi in mine, a squishy penguin, a panda keychain and some gingerbread die cuts and twine.
I put together a wish for envelopes:
The bigger ones were from a wish I had for 6x9 envelopes, they are bigger than that, so I'm passing them on.
A wish for Christmas happy mail:
I sent some stickers, some die cuts, memo sheets, stickers and some cut aparts.
 I found 4 pieces of mail on my way in to work.
A destash tag:
Lots of great things, I like those avocado memo sheets.
A red/brown happy mail:
Except as you can see, they left out the brown part.
A surprise tag:
Interesting selection of stuff.
And a Christmas card:
It's so cute, sadly there is wire in that string and it stabbed me.
Work was slow, the evenings always seem to be. 
December 2: Blogger rearranged my pictures again. I had bought these cute little guys from Oriental Trading Company in October, I'm not sure what I'll do with them, but they were too cute to pass up.

I received a yeti sticker for a gift exchange:
It's so cute.
I used him and some other things to decorate my mail journal:
I just need some faux fur and a pom pom for the hat. The bottom sticker was on the outside of the package the yeti came in.
A Christmas card:
And some cute die cuts.
And here's the Advent calendars:
a gnome ornament and "Hello Beautiful" washi, a polar bear squishy, a duck keychain and some paper clips.
December 3: Blogger rearranged my photos again. I decided to go shopping after work, I hadn't been to the mall since Sept 14th. Not that I'm missing much, our mall is not exciting and never seems to be.
I found these at Walmart:
And I bought:
Chucky blind capsules, sloth Christmas blanket, Muscle car wall calendar, antibacterial wipes.
Thought it'd be fun to give the wipes as Christmas gifts, we're all using them.
Ghiradelli mixed bag, chocolate drizzled cashews, mini Reese's cups, Flipz, mint truffle kisses, Reese's clusters, Oreo eggs, Kinder Happy Hippos.
I wish Ghiradelli had a bag of just eggnog, that's all I want, the peppermint bark ones are ok, I really don't like the pumpkin spice caramels.
dinosaur erasers, double stick tape, Lucky Lunchbox blind bag, water squirters, pain relievers.
Found a calendar pop up stand in the mall. 
Bought a cute day by day one.
My last stop was TJ Maxx:
Picked up some filled oatmeal bites, penguin pens, Halloween shower curtain, Pikmi pops, and some gnome cards.
The Advent calendars:
mini gnome and tree washi, a squishy unicorn, a dog keychain and some washi samples.

No comments: