Monday, September 28, 2020

Happy Monday

September 25: Found some fairy bookmarks when I got home from work. We were worried about these. They were mailed and postmarked on August 8th. I've noticed not only is mail taking longer, regular envelopes (as these were) are sometimes taking a really long time.
These are cute.
I also received a stickerpalooza swap:

We were supposed to send 10 new packages of stickers. I really don't like it when people send holiday stickers. The rest were good.
After opening my mail, I decided to go get some chocolate. I ended up stopping at Hobby Lobby and JoAnn's on the way there. 
First up, Hobby Lobby:
A bunch of stickers, sticky notes, a tag and some buttons.
I had signed up for a sunflower tag thinking I had some stickers. After searching through all my stuff, I didn't find something, so I had to see if Hobby Lobby had anything.
sign, a couple Christmas ornaments, a couple teeny Tys, a squishie, a marquee light.
I couldn't pass up the sign it was only $2 (marked down from $8), I was surprised to see that the Christmas section didn't seem to be more stocked than last time, I picked up the dinosaur cause I wanted it last time and didn't pick it up. I thought the door would be fun for something. I also couldn't pass up the Ty's and the squishie and the light, the prices were just too good.
Next stop, JoAnn's:

I don't go there very often, they rarely have anything I want, but these guys were too cute (are you sensing a theme?)
Last stop, HyVee:
All the chocolate, and some gummies and a mermaid skeleton.
I also purchased supper, that was way more than I thought it was worth, that might not happen for awhile.
 September 26th: I did nothing all day, it was wonderful.
September 27th: Got a bunch of stuff ready to be mailed.
Pen pack:
Sunflower:
Sticky notes:
Project life cards:
And then there was laundry and work, and we were sorta busy, it was kinda weird.
September 28th: I went shopping. First up, Dollar Tree:

flying pig, spiders, mini bottles, paper tape, LCR game, bows, gnome, Halloween stickers.
How do you pass up a flying pig for a $1? Thought I could cut off the ring part of the spiders for decorations. Thought the bottles would be fun to craft with. The tapes are hedgehogs, elephants and spring, way too cute. I picked up the LCR game because I was amazed to see it there. I picked up the bows in case I did a 24 Days of Christmas swap. I'm so hooked on gnomes right now. The stickers were too cute.
And the boring stuff:
I've been having issues with footwear lately, figured it couldn't hurt to try the insoles. Also thought I'd try the hot patch. I actually needed the Q-tips.
Next stop, Walmart:
I could use a lifetime supply of this tape. I seem to go through these sized bubble envelopes so fast and I totally needed razors, I've found the guys are much better than the girls.
Rainbocorns, Hatchimals, Thickers, Hershey's kisses, ornament, Pocky.
I need to stop buying blind bags, I love them, but they get so expensive. I love these thickers, they are sparkly, but they kinda look like sprinkles. The kisses are vampire blood, they have a strawberry creme in them. Love the Harry Potter ornament and of course, Pocky.
Last stop was Target:
More Rainbocorns and Hatchimals, toothbrush heads and a garland.
I needed the toothbrush heads, I decided to take the spiders off the garland, they're too cute.
Found my You Matter box when I got home:
I cancelled my subscription for this, I signed up for a 6 month subscription just to try it out. Most months I wasn't impressed. There were a couple good ones, but I don't think I'll miss this box. I still want to find the perfect box to have for all time.
I also found a pen pack:
I like this one.

No comments: