Friday, September 25, 2020

Great mail day

I've gotten over my issue of ordering things on Etsy. I've been on there a bit lately. A few weeks ago, I picked up a junk journal art kit from Wonderland Art Studio. It arrived today and is fantastic.
She's located in England, which made me a bit apprehensive. Some times it takes awhile for things to get her from other countries.
What was in all those packages:
some art stickers she made.
some paper tape.
some tiny little cards
more cards and a couple post cards.
random bits of paper and epehemera.
some more art stickers.
paper flowers and beads.
flower stickers.
more flower stickers.
used postage.
playing cards.
some art tags she made.
napkins.
and some book pages.
I love stuff like this, I've looked up a couple subscription boxes that are basically junk journal supplies like this, and I want them, but I also tend to hoard this kind of stuff.
Next item in the mail was my purchase from PrincessKateCrafts. So much cuteness.
A tiny resin mermaid (totally should have bought more of these), a plastic candy shaker (didn't read the description, thought I got more than one), felt avocado, plush pineapple and a clay mermaid. I'm loving the mermaid the best, I might add a magnet to the back of it.
A wish for pocket letter sleeves:

and some other random stuff.
A wish for tea:
I have no idea what the flavors are, but they smell wonderful.
And a destash tag:

 Lots of great things. I want to explore everything.

No comments: