Thursday, September 24, 2020

All the good mail

September 19: I got a few fun things in the mail. First up is an Etsy purchase from MelParadise, these little cuties:
I purchased 2 of them and she threw in an extra. They measure 1.5 inches tall. Way too cute.
Next was an Send Me Something Spiky and Send Me Something Fluffy:

The necklace and bracelet are the spiky, I like the necklace, though I might end up just pulling it apart for art. I'm not sure what I'll do with the bracelet, it's a simple twine with a shark tooth on it. The face mask was for fluffy, not really sure how it's fluffy, will definitely be passing that on.
 September 20: I put together some tags. First up a Send Me Something soft:
I picked these up last year at Hobby Lobby at after Christmas sales, not entirely sure why I picked them up. Hopefully the person I sent them to will like them.
Next was a Send Me Something sweet. I got this as part of unicorn happy mail. I thought it was a cute thing to send for this tag.
A gimme gimme of happy mail:
Totally just raided my stash of stuff.
Another gimme gimme of happy mail:
Again, just a bunch of stuff I won't use.
A gimme gimme of unused stamps:
Someone sent these to me in a flipbook, I don't use them, so I thought pass them on.
A die cuts tag:
I tried sending a lot of my more delicate die cuts, I can never figure out how to glue them down.
September 21: I hate having Mondays off, it's like a long extended weekend and there's nothing to do, plus Tuesdays feel like a work day and a day off.
I received my secret sister package in the mail:

This time around I said I liked guinea pigs, international foods, chocolate, surprizamals, cosmic candy hatchimals, little lucky lunchbox, minion figures, anything kawaii, craft kits, octopuses, Sanrio, gnomes, unicorns, mermaids, stickers, washi.
They got mermaids and unicorns and craft kits. I can tell they just went to the Dollar Tree and picked stuff up. It's a fine package, I just want blind bags. 
I also received an embellishments tag:
Mostly die cuts, but that's ok, I like die cuts.
September 22: I found two items in my mailbox. An autumn happy mail tag:
I feel one of these is actually autumn themed: the stickers. I really don't like when people sign up for autumn things and then put Halloween stuff instead, if I wanted Halloween, I'd ask for Halloween. The sticker book and washi aren't really autumn, but I like and will use them anyway.
A wish for happy mail:
an envelope, some washi samples, index cards, Halloween card, bookmark and some die cuts. I like the selection.
September 23: I received a grant a wish tag of Surprizamals:
I really want the single ones. You really can go wrong with asking for specifics. Some days I can never win.
So far it's been a really good mail week.

No comments: