Friday, February 15, 2019

Chocolate

Tuesday: It felt like I woke up every hour on Monday night, was wicked tired when I woke up. My countdown to Valentine's Day swap:
 I probably won't use any of these.
Made a pocket letter:
 Put together a happy mail tag:
 And a Love is in the air swap:
 we were supposed to include 5 things our partner would use for snail mail. I put in washi, a notepad, notebook, stamps, a stationery set and some stickers. I realized later when they suggested stamps, they probably meant postage stamps. Oh well.
I was really tired all day, but my body wouldn't take a nap, so I bought a Mountain Dew at work, which was really slow, we were sharpening pencils to have something to do.
And then of course I couldn't get to sleep Tuesday night, and went to bed really late.
Wednesday: I barely got any sleep Tuesday night (my fitbit told me it was about 5 hours), so I bought another Mountain Dew to keep me awake (though that's probably the reason I couldn't get to sleep).
My Countdown to Valentine's Day swap:
 Lots of stickers. Not sure I'll use them.
I've been having a lot of fun covering my envelopes with book pages to mail out:


 I didn't get any mail, which has been happening for the last 3 weeks. Only on Wednesday, it's weird. I walked 11,000 steps on Wednesday. And I came home and was lazy. I couldn't get to sleep that night either and went to bed after 11.
Thursday: I got to sleep in a bit, that helped, My countdown to Valentine's Day swap:
Seriously? I just got rid of one die and I get another one. Again, I feel people need to ask before sending these out. It was such an ordeal to get rid of the other one, that I will probably send this one as a wish or something.
I had a couple packages in the mail.
Heart tags:
 Love these, again, more creative than mine. I really like that heart shaped one at the top, I punched a hole in it and hung it up.
Valentine's Day wish:
 I had asked for A wrapped gift for Valentine's Day, she went way over board. I was so excited to get it and then I opened it:
 I will probably only use the stickers, socks, chocolate and maybe the square heart thing. It's a good package, if I used any of that stuff, I don't. I'll probably be sending out this stuff to other people.
It annoyed me so much that I ate a Hungryman fried chicken dinner for lunch. It was really good.
I put together a Valentine's Day tag:
 all those clothespins I got in my countdown to Valentine's Day swap, plus some heart gems and heart doilies.
I made a Valentine ATC:
 and included some Vintage Valentines in the envelope.
 I granted a wish for anything Bo Bunny:
 And then I remembered I had semi plans for the day. When I went after Christmas shopping, I had bought Tarzan, a stuffed robot and Ghiradelli Strawberry, and some blind bags.
Friday: I had planned to go shopping on Thursday, but didn't feel like it, so I went today. Bad choice, it was 1, felt like -17 when I left, but I was still going. Stopped at a local grocery store and picked up some chocolate:
 the top two were $3, the bottom one was $2.
Next up was Hobby Lobby:
 The paper studio stuff was 50% off, but the cashier entered these wrong and gave them to me for 25 cents each.
puffy stickers (62 cents), St. Patrick's Day kit ($3.50), sticker book ($5), wooden shamrock ($1.40), acetate tags ($1), baby stickers ($2), buttons (75 cents each), angel wings charm ($1), book charms ($1.25), map charm ($1.25), octopus charm ($1.75), owl pin ($1.50), tags ($2) flower resin beads ($2), mermaid bags ($1.50), shamrock felt stickers ($2.10), shamrock gems ($2.10), and some shamrock gem stickers ($2.10).
I went to pick up some St. Patrick's stuff. I signed up for a St. Patrick's Day loaded envelope swap where we're supposed to make 70% of the goodies. This will be a challenge for me. As I was in the paper crafting aisle, I heard employees talking about how they had to mark a bunch of stuff down and that the clearance section was not big enough. I want to go back and see what they were talking about, but there's all this stuff I'm buying and not using. I spent about $40, and figured I saved about $75, good haul.
And now it's time to head off to work. I have no idea what I'm wearing. Winter is too much work.

No comments: