Thursday, October 29, 2020

Lots of monsters

October 21: I found a cute temporary tattoo in a book and totally put it on, it's the king of blueberries.
I found a RAK of Please Deliver To labels:
I love the coffee image.
And another RAK of Please Deliver To labels:
These have cute Hocus Pocus images.
I had purchased some stuff from Oriental Trading company the weekend before and went to check tracking to find it had been delivered that day.
First look:
All the monsters:
I got sucked in by that pink monster and then picked up others to make the free shipping requirement.
I also picked up some foam fall themed stickers:
And some pumpkin spice charms:
Here are all the monsters laid out. There were 12 of the googly eyed ones, (2 of each color), 24 of the other bigger monsters (6 of each color) and 12 of the smaller ones (2 of each kind).
I totally had no idea what I was going to do with so many monsters.
 October 22: Blogger rearranged my photos again, first up, mail.
I received 4 items this day, a wish of stickers:
I like the variety, very cute.
A favorite color tag:
Not happy about this, these come from the Netherlands, I bet they have other things in this color.
A wish for Please Deliver To labels:
Lots of variety here.
And a mystery swag:
We had to send our partner 3 random things. I like these, I probably won't use the bookmarks or the journal, but they are still cute. I was given these stickers last year, very cute.
I stopped at one of our Asian food stores on my way home from work.
strawberry roll cakes, some kind of bread and some kind of drink.
The lady ringing me up, gave me the drink, it was so good. I was cold the next day so I made it, it's a milk bubble tea. I didn't really like the bubble things, they aren't boba, they remind me of the jelly drinks I get, but the milk tea was sooo good. The bread and the cakes are good, too.
Earl Grey milk tea, mochi, strawberry mochi, sweet potato buns, and bubble milk tea cakes.
Everything was good this time. Usually I get a few duds because I don't really know what I'm getting, but this time around everything was good.
October 23: Again, with the rearranging, blogger. I got 3 things in the mail this time.
A wish for Hatchimals:

I actually asked for Cosmic Candy, these are Citrus Coast. They're still cute, but there was a specific line I wanted.
A Send Me Something soft tag:
I realize they are faux leather, which is supposed to be the soft bit, but you didn't have any other stickers, I would have like cuddly animals instead.
I put together some goodie bags for my co workers.
I got another purchase of resin cabochons. 
I like these way better than my last purchase, and I got the fun little avocado.
October 24: I put together a grant a wish tag:
The person I tagged said she liked Harry Potter. I had picked this up at Walmart, because it's so cute, but I will totally pass it on to someone who really likes Harry Potter.
I'm slowly getting into Harry Potter, but more for deco, not for the books and stuff.
A sticker destash tag:
A fall happy mail tag:
A fall pocket letter tag:
And I received my secret sister package.
I said I liked guinea pigs, international foods, chocolate, Surprizamals, Cosmic Candy Hatchimals, Little Lucky Lunchbox toys, minion figures, anything kawaii, craft kits, octopuses, Sanrio, gnomes, unicorns, mermaids, stickers, washi and coffee ephemera.
They got kawaii with the cute coloring book, unicorns with two packages of stickers and sticky notes, mermaids with a package of stickers, chocolate with the Butterfingers, there's a roll of coffee washi and some coffee cards. I do like the llama sticky notes and the leaf stickers. Not so much the earrings, foot mask, random koozie, and the stationery. Oh, well, they will be passed on. Sometimes I just think we're all passing stuff around the group. I still call it a win.
I totally figured out what to do with my monsters, figured I'd reverse trick or treat at work. Trick would be the monsters:
And Treat would be some candy I had:
I had to work on the 24th, we had satellite voting again, the lines were pretty long.

No comments: