Friday, February 14, 2020

Squishy panda pen

Monday: Countdown to Valentine's Day swap:
 My body was not excited to get up at a reasonable time, I've been sleeping in to 8 or 9 lately, and it's been great. It was 10 degrees and felt like 3, so I almost got out the fleece lined leggings to wear in. Due to the fact that it was going to be about 30 when I left, I didn't and then it wasn't as cold as I thought it would be when I left.
Work seemed busier for a Monday morning, every time I started one thing about 3 more people got in line. Finally got to catch up on stuff when I went to the back. Spent my break looking at the artwork we have around for the Black Music Art Festival we had last weekend.

 Love this one, I wish I had $600 to spend on it. It's mixed media.




 This one is paper pieced, there's no way I would have the patience to do this.
My co-worker gave me a container of buttons:
There's a bunch of cool ones in there. I found cut glass, mother of pearl, metal pieced, glass, glass painted on the underside, porcelain, plastic molded. Just tons of cool ones. Not sure I'll be able to use them.
Found a heart shaped tag:
 and an ATC:
 in my mailbox. I planned to read when I got home, but I couldn't focus, so ended up watching TV.
Tuesday: Countdown to Valentine's Day:
 These are cute.
Had lunch with my parents for my dad's birthday. Nothing in the mail that day. I did put together a Dollar Store tag of minion stickers:
 Found out last week, I have 3 packages of these. People apparently like to buy them when I ask for minion stuff, I'm tired of stickers.
A red crafting items swap:
 I picked up a small padded envelope and put as much as I could fit in it.
A balloon card:
 I don't have a lot of balloon items, so I won't be signing up for these in the future.
Wednesday: Countdown to Valentine's Day swap:
 Lots of random stuff.
Found some interesting fruit on my way home:
 star fruit for $3, dragon fruit for $6 and mangoes for $2. I would have loved to try a dragon fruit, but I'm not interested in paying $6 for one.
Found a flip book in the mailbox:




 Thursday: Countdown to Valentine's Day swap:
 I had planned to go shopping, but the high was 5, chose to do my taxes and not leave the house instead. My mom had texted asking about dropping something else, I didn't feel like getting dressed to go out for a couple minutes, so I ignored her.
I put together a pastel happy mail tag:
 a grant a wish of something mushroom:
 A cactus tag:
 an envelope of sunshine:
 A green crafting items swap:
 I received a pocket letter scrap swap:
 we just had to send pieces of paper that would fit in a pocket letter, you think she could have at least put in some variety. They were also really thin papers.
And a SMS lovely:
 It's not even enough things to work for a happy mail tag. She has to resend because it doesn't fit the requirements.
Friday: Countdown to Valentine's Day swap:
 I really wish it was something more exciting.
Opened the Valentine's Day package I put together for me:
 The best part is the monkey.
I also wanted to go shopping on my way in to work, but the temps were in the teens with windchills below 0, thinking I'll do it on the way home from the game tomorrow, we're supposed to have temps in the 30s, the wind is supposed to die down tonight, I hope so. I can handle the cold temps, it's the wind chill that gets to me.
I put together a grant a wish tag of stuffed unicorns.
 I was tempted to just sent the pen, it's stuffed, but thought I'd send the small one as well.
A Grant a wish tag of a hedgehog:
 It's a cute ornament.
A die cut tag:
 These are mostly all from the Advent calendar swap.
Mail hadn't come by the time I left for work. Work wasn't really busy, one of my co-workers had to leave early, so we were a bit short staffed the last hour.
Found a kawaii tag when I got home:
 It's a squishy pen. LOVE!! I actually took out the pen part, I think it's a bit much as a pen and a squishy.
A Happy mail tag:
How cute is everything? It's like a kawaii happy mail tag.
Took my shower early just cause I didn't want to deal with it.

No comments: