Monday, February 10, 2020

Owl paperclips

Friday: countdown to Valentine's Day swap:
 The cards are cute, will probably pass the magnet on.
I had a very lazy day, didn't go outside except to check the mail. I found my last International Blessings box:
 I actually liked two of the things, the hippo soapstone bowl and the bracelet. I'm not a big fan of the earrings.
Next subscription box I'm trying is the Once Upon a Book Club, it should be shipping some time next week.
A Hello Kitty tag:
 Love these stickers, not sure if I can bring myself to use them.
A Valentine's Day happy mail tag:
 I felt like I was shorted an item as she wrote her note in the card.
Saturday: Countdown to Valentine's Day swap:
 cute embellishments.
Another lazy day, got some stuff ready to mail. A spring happy mail tag:
 A wish for a bookmark:
 A cactus tag:
 I found 4 items in my mailbox.
A favorite animal: octopus:
 This is the second try from my partner, we have no idea what happened with the first item. I do like this guy, apparently his name is Octavius.
A snail tag:
 I will need a new journal soon.
A Valentine's Day tag:
 I won't use the lights, will be passing those on, I love the stickers though.
And a Valentine's ephemera pack I bought on Etsy:
 I bought it for some cute vintage Valentine's ephemera:
 But I'm not sure I'll be able to use it all, I really love the presentation of it.
 I did use a few items on my journal page for the day.
 I had a men's basketball game that night. I'm tired of people and their bags, you'd think by now they would know they can't bring them in, it's not like it's just us, it's anywhere you go. Had a couple people come late, so they had to park really far away and were greatly upset because they didn't want to leave their bags in the tote outside the building, so they had to walk all the way back to their car. You walk by at least 3 signs and we're pretty sure it says it somewhere online when you buy your tickets. Don't yell at me because you suck at noticing stuff. I walked home and calmed down a bit on that, I didn't buy alcohol when I stopped at the store even though I really wanted it.
Sunday: Countdown to Valentine's Day swap:
 cute handmade bows and chocolate. Totally ate the chocolate with peanut butter.
I got more stuff ready to be mailed.
A send me something reusable:
 a send me something cute:
 I went a little overboard and did two of the send me something tags, last time I did that I was disappointed, we'll see what happens this time.
A secret sister:
 My person likes stickers, embellishments, flowers, sequins, twine, double stick tape and peanut M&M's. I think I did pretty well. Not sure if I'll add anything else, we have to have at least 10 items now, someone must've sent something that they thought wasn't worth the $10. I've had that where I got like 3 things and I was a bit disappointed. It was kinda sad that they had to say multiple items in one package are still one item. Saw that issue in another one where someone sent a multiple pack of stickers and a pack of 4 washi and called it 4 different things. If you can't handle spending the money people don't sign up for things. It's not that hard.
Also was very productive in the creating department.
Easter ATC:
 Butterfly card:
 Shabby chic pouch:
 LOVE this, I don't want to give it away, but unless I find another pouch in my stash, it's going out.
Bears:
 Gift bags:
 paper clips:
 cards:
 All the things between the bears and the cards are going in some Valentine's goody bags for some friends.

No comments: