Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Lots of tea

March 11: One of our patrons dropped off two giant boxes of donuts and a box of Skinny Pop popcorn to show their appreciation for us. No one ever complains about food left for us. We had to ask someone to leave because they wouldn't wear a mask. Saw my parents on the way home, as always my mom said something annoying, so I ended up buying a Cherry Coke. I found a wish for something yellow when I got home:
This is the 2nd time I've gotten something for a wish of something yellow and not liked it. I love when people raid their stash, it's way more fun.
 March 12: Slow day at work, I received a wish for tea:
I finished an embellishment box:
Interesting how I seem to keep going back to decorating with lace.
I put together a pink tag:
A wish for Hello Kitty stickers:
And a Dollar Tree tag:
March 13: Tried to upload a picture to Instagram, I was not aware it was app focused, not sure if I'll use it. Realized I forgot to decorate the inside of the embellishment box, so I ended up opening the parcel and finishing it. I had to work that afternoon. I had someone tell me Denver might get a ton of snow and learned we were supposed to be in a winter storm watch all day on Monday. We had quite a few people come in close to closing, lots of people coming in wanting stuff, felt like I called the aides a lot to pick things up. 
I found a parcel filled with tea when I got home:

And some more tea:
A surprise tag and an orange tag:
I received a bunny pocket letter;
And put together a unicorn tag:
March 14: Found some promising signs of spring on my way to work:
I put together a wish for greeting cards:
A Random Act of Kindness:
The person I was sending to liked gems, owls and bunnies.
Another Random Act of Kindness:
This person had posted she was having a bad week, that she liked mermaids and unicorns.
I felt like I sent the aides off for a bunch of things today, too. It's like people thought the stacks were open already and expected to get things right away.

No comments: