Monday, March 15, 2021

Lots of green stuff

March 6: had to go to the post office to refuse a postage due item for a destash tag, I was informed I was getting a package today, and then I had to wait for the mail to be delivered. 
I put together a green tag:
An orange tag:
A surprise tag:
A butterfly tag:
And here's that great package:
It's my order from Book Outlet, just a bunch of sticker books and dot to dots. I need something for the stress lately.
I also received a pink tag:
A sloth, llama, and unicorn tag:
I love that she found stickers that have all of those.
And a wish for happy mail, something yellow and something gnome:
Lots of good stuff in this, love the stickers.
 March 7: Got lunch and went to a park with my parents, it was almost 70 degrees. We went on a short walk home, it was nice.
I put together a wish for Hello Kitty stickers:
a wish for tag inserts:
I don't use these, so every time someone sends them to me, I just pass them on. I have tons of memo sheets, so I like to use those instead.
I also put together a wish for something sloth:
Facebook memories brought up what I was doing last year. Mom and I went to a natural dyeing class, we went to an estate sale and to Walmart last year. It's also my best friend from high school's birthday today. We're no longer friends, but it's ingrained in my head forever.
March 8: I received a pastel colored swap:

Lots of embossed paper. The rest:
All the fun stuff. I feel like in other groups, I get a lot of stuff that's not so great, I like this stuff. I like this group.
I received a wish for happy mail:
I've been having fun using those rubons in the upper left corner.
A fruit tag:
A green tag:
I love the owls.
A green happy mail tag:
Lots of fun stuff in here, too.
A wish for something yellow:
It's a pack of envelopes.
I spent the day watching Supernatural and reading on the computer, another wasted day, especially since it was beautiful out, I just couldn't make myself go out and enjoy it.
March 9: I put together a bunny swap:
I picked up the bunny picks last year at Hobby Lobby, don't know why, the bunny craft I got at Dollar Tree, the cupcake picks are from Walmart, the cards were in my stash and I got the gnome in last month's secret sister swap.
I put together a green swap:
Random pens from my stash, sticky notes, stickers and bag tag from Dollar Tree, the binder clips are from Tuesday Morning and the bug from Target.
I decided to send a coloring book to a friend:
She colors, I don't I picked it up for a project when I needed a mermaid, I included the stickers because they matched some tape she bought and she needed some otters.
I put together a wish for a surprise:

A wish for a tote bag:
A wish for something gnome:
And a wish for alphabet stickers:
I got the end of the sticky swap finally:
March 10: I got my second pastel swap:
Again lots of stuff I can use.
I put together a bunny swap:
We had to make a card with a bunny and send a bunch of stamped images.
A wish for sticky notes, recipe cards and something silly:
I totally just grabbed a monster from last Halloween, I couldn't think of anything else for silly.
I granted a wish for embossed paper:
I don't use these, thought I'd pass them on to someone else.
A wish for ATCs:
I always just clean off my desk when I do these.
A wish for a purple pocket letter:
I basically raided my stickers and took out everything purple.
A clover tag:
Lots of stuff from the green happy mail.
And a flat item:
I won't use these, so again, might as well pass them on to someone else.

No comments: