So, I've been neglecting to watch COPS lately, though I did tune in last week and this week. I was happy to see one of my favorite officers tonight, Officer Anthony Pilutik of the Palm Springs, California police department. It's always nice to see one of the hotties on, when I find the time to watch.
Good to see you again, Officer P.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
***EDIT*** Posts for this post have now been closed. I have 156 comments on it, but I only picked from 149 because some people didn't ha...
-
It's that time again. Time for the One World One Heart Blog Mingle. It will be from now (Jan 31) to Feb 17, 2011. Hello all new readers...
-
Hey Everybody, this is my first time posting for Pink Saturday , I've been reading a lot of blogs that have posts for this event, and th...
No comments:
Post a Comment