Take my Hand, Precious Lord, lyrics by Thomas Andrew Dorsey, 1932
Precious Lord, take my hand.
Lead me on, let me stand.
I am tired, I am weak, and worn.
Through the storm, through the night,
Lead me on to the light.
Take my hand, precious Lord,
Lead me home.
When my way grows drear,
Precious Lord, lead me near,
When my life is almost gone.
Hear my cry, hear my call.
Hold my hand, lest I fall.
Take my hand, precious Lord,
Lead me home.
When the darkness appears
And the night draws near,
And the day is past and gone,
At the river I stand.
Guide my feet, hold my hand,
Take my hand, precious Lord,
Lead me home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
***EDIT*** Posts for this post have now been closed. I have 156 comments on it, but I only picked from 149 because some people didn't ha...
-
It's that time again. Time for the One World One Heart Blog Mingle. It will be from now (Jan 31) to Feb 17, 2011. Hello all new readers...
-
Hey Everybody, this is my first time posting for Pink Saturday , I've been reading a lot of blogs that have posts for this event, and th...
No comments:
Post a Comment