Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Wednesday Hodgepodge

It's Hodgepodge time. I haven't participated in awhile, so I thought I would this week. Head on over to Joyce's blog to check out what other people are answering.

1. On this first official day of spring tell us something (besides the weather) you're looking forward to in this season of the year. Garage sales. I love going garage saleing, it gets me out of the house, it gets me exercising and I find interesting things. 

2. When it comes to spring cleaning would you rather wash windows or wash baseboards? Neither Clean out closets or clean out the garage? The closet Dust ceiling fans or dust bookcases? Bookcases Wipe down the patio furniture outside or wipe down the light fixtures inside? Patio furniture Any of these tasks recently completed? Nope. I should just clean out my apartment, but I probably won't.

3. Your favorite thing to make/eat that calls for cream cheese? I'm simple, I like toasted bagels with cream cheese, but cheesecake is fun, too. Sour cream? tacos Whipped cream? I don't like whipped cream

4. I read here a list of commonly mispronounced words. What is a word that gives you trouble when it comes to pronunciation? Ephemera. I'd never seen the word until a couple years ago when I started doing pocket letters and flip books and all the newer paper crafts. I've noticed I'm not the only one that has issues with it's pronunciation.

5. What's a song you love with the word 'rain' in the title or lyrics? Georgia Rain by Trisha Yearwood


6.  Insert your own random thought here. I also decided to join this week because the world is just kinda annoying me. I go out of my way to be nice and helpful to people and they make it so hard. I'm kinda just ignoring the world today.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand ignoring the world. The news annoys me today and I have a ton of work to do. Writing my blog entry help to center me.

Stacy said...

Garage sales! How did I forget garage sales?! I love making the rounds in the summer....those and auctions. Though, I should probably consider HAVING one this year rather than going and buying more stuff. LOL

Rosie said...

Allergy season is the worst, the only thing I like about this very long winter is that the pollen isn't attacking everyone yet. Garage sales are such fun, I remember the first thing I ever bought at a yard sale was when I was still a wee girl and in love with tea parties, I bought a miniature teapot and immediately hosted bunches of tea parties. I hope your week is a blessed one!

Preppy Empty Nester said...

I love garage sales too. I get it about ignoring the world - I have days like that too. Hope it gets better.

Unknown said...

OH I forgot the garage sale season! Love to walk around and see all the stuff other people are getting rid of. I think I just love being outside. I understand about igoring the world, I have days like that also.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Cheesecake is the best! I don't think I've ever heard the word "Ephemera." Sometimes we just need to ignore the world. That's why I don't watch the news!