Anyway, I've been planning a post on some of the tiny teacups/saucers I have, so here are my few with pink in them:
I bought this at a garage sale, for 75 cents, it's a beautiful flower pattern with cute pink and blue flowers. It's about 5 1/2 inches in diameter. On the bottom, it says "Made in England, Bone China Rosina". I had no idea it was bone china, that's pretty cool.
And then there's this little guy, he's about 3 inches tall, and about 3 1/4 inches wide with the handle. It's got pink and yellow flowers all around it, and a cute golden handle, there's gold around the top and the bottom. Doesn't say anything on the bottom.Please remember all the men and women who lost their lives on this day 9 years ago, stop a minute and think about them.
1 comment:
Those are some pretty tea things. Thanks for sharing!
HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!
Sarah
Post a Comment