A cute crocheted doily (which I don't know if I have anymore, I might have sent it out with my birthday giveaway, honestly I have no idea).
That cute little vase has tiny pink flowers all around it. I love little tiny bottles, I have no idea what I will do with them, but I still love them.Check out Beverly's site to see more Pink Saturday items, I'll try to get around to people this weekend, I was at Okoboji all last weekend away from computers, and after I got back, it seems I've been working non stop. I love comments.
4 comments:
Hey-you've got pink and that's all that matters and garage sale finds are the best! Happy PS!
I enjoyed your post and all your pink finds. It does not matter where we get our pinks. Yours certainly turned out very nicely.
I so enjoyed your post and your goodies. Your pinks are lovely.
hugz:)
Happy belated pink day. Too cute the doily. Love it.
Post a Comment