OK, well I was in a good mood. My carpenters ran away around 2 this afternoon (they generally work til 4 or so) and took the trailer that's been a permanent fixture in the driveway for the last 3 weeks. Then I read this post which gave me a nice laugh.
Course, then I heard this on the radio: "winter storm watch from tomorrow night through fri, with a possibility of 40 inches of snow" Good feeling's gone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
***EDIT*** Posts for this post have now been closed. I have 156 comments on it, but I only picked from 149 because some people didn't ha...
-
It's that time again. Time for the One World One Heart Blog Mingle. It will be from now (Jan 31) to Feb 17, 2011. Hello all new readers...
-
Hey Everybody, this is my first time posting for Pink Saturday , I've been reading a lot of blogs that have posts for this event, and th...
2 comments:
Although I thought winter was over, I was wrong. We just have to accept the cold and snow. Well, we don't HAVE TO, but why fight it?
Thanks for the link, WW!
You know, I'll be in your neck of the woods this weekend (or at least in your state).
I'm speaking at an EMS conference in Sioux City.
Post a Comment