Tuesday, July 20, 2021

More boxes

June 28: My coworker dropped off another carload of boxes. I'm sure I have enough, I'm just afraid of running out. I can always get rid of boxes. Found 8 things in the mail.
A blue crafting items swap:
Lots of great stuff.
A Random Act of Kindness:
Love the middle washi with the little clouds.
Another Random Act of Kindness:
Cute stickers.
A wish for happy mail:
I wish people would send less kids stickers. I love stickers, but I'd prefer more crafting stuff.
A birthday wish:
I didn't see the writing on the front saying it was birthday mail. I like the bookmark.
A mermaid tag:
A Send Me Something gnome:
I wish people would send more stickers, or stuff I'd actually use.
A birthday card:
I was going to save this, but I figured I'm so close to my birthday, I'm just going to open them.
 June 29: Went shopping with a friend, I had to go pick up my glasses again, hoping I wouldn't have issues this time. 
Found my birthday present at Target:
It was only $40, and a full size. I'm used to finding twin or single sizes. I'll leave it packed up until I move.
More Target:
I needed some travel stuff for the trip. I had gone to Dollar Tree first (but of course blogger rearranged my photos) for travel mouthwash, didn't find any, so went to Target. Found the mouthwash, some cute themed rubber ducks: Mickey and Wonderwoman. I wish Wonder Woman wasn't as maroon in her coloring. Also a notebook. Usually I get my notebooks at Dollar Tree, but it was 50 cents, I'll definitely use it.
Dollar Tree:
Got some antacids, travel toothbrush/toothpaste, a cute mini notebook, animal crackers, a fox, sparkling Rose, a couple pairs of Peanuts socks, cute treat bags and some stickers.
I don't usually pick up Dollar Tree socks, but figured I could wear them as sleeping socks, and when I get into my new apartment, I can wear normal clothes to bed again.
I got a wish for die cuts in the mail:

And a birthday surprise. She made the bracelet.
June 30: I got a tiny cute sloth in the mail:
And a gift from a friend.
I really like the crocheted/knitted (I can never figure out which is which) creature.

No comments: