Sunday, July 25, 2021

More birthday mail

July 7: Opened more birthday mail:
cute theme of avocado.
Nice card and coin purse, this was delivered to me postage due, I informed the sender and she got upset with me. There was a bulky spot, probably the zipper on the coin purse, that's why it was a parcel.
Lots of nice stickers.
This person included a cute, little flip book.
Lots of cute birthday stickers.
Nice, encouraging stickers.
Again, with the birthday postcard.

I can always used stamps, love the handmade card, too, not a lot of those.
This card was pretty funny.
I like these stickers.

Cute stickers
I like the epoxy stickers, lots of nice stickers.

This was a pretty funny card, too. I liked all the goodies.
Cute card.
Lots of stuff in here, I liked the cute card.
This was very sparkly.

Nice card.
I liked the gnome theme. 
Another cute flip book.
I love the dog theme.
Cute card, stickers, and memo sheets.
Cute card and stickers.
Lots of stickers.

I was so excited when this came in, it was squishy, I thought it was a stuffed animal, I won't use these.
My friend made me these cute tiny crocheted food, they're about the size of a quarter.
 I got another birthday card in the mail:
Very cute, also cute ribbon.
I went out on the bookmobile that night, we were at a north grocery store, I love this M&M's bag:
Mostly because my computer was having issues and it felt like I was pretending to work. I could get to the internet, so I just had to change what I was working on.
July 8: I ended up going shopping, went to the Dollar Tree:

I wanted more exciting stuff, and might have bought too many notebooks because I wanted more. I picked up duplicates of stickers I had picked up before. One of the ladies in my mail groups keeps asking for cheetah stuff, I'm planning on sending her a fun package once I unpack.
I had to go to Target for toothbrush heads:
I wasn't going to look at anything else, but I went to the season section to see if it was back to school season yet. They were just putting things out, I did find this 6 pack of Marvel gel pens. The charms are supposed to be interchangeable, but some of them ripped when I went to take them off, not sure they were worth the $10. The Pound Puppies were in the Dollar Spot for $3 each, I had to pick them up. I've been seeing the regular size ones in the toys, but couldn't justify spending the money. I was ok picking these up.

No comments: