Monday, May 17, 2021

Avocados

May 7: I put together a wish for something 4th of July:
A wish for llama stickers:
A wish for stationary:
I received a wish for something kawaii avocado:
A very cute pencil case, it kinda looks like a milk container.
And I put together a red, white and blue swap:
May 8: I learned you can find some gems on the free shelf at work:
I love that the cover looks like 60's fabric.
I got a wish of minion stickers:
And an animal card:
May 9: got my laundry done and some blankets washed. I have control over the temperature in my new apartment, and have way too many blankets, so i got rid of some.
May 10: I started a new schedule at work, it's very different, I close 4 nights a week. I'm going to miss my mornings, I'm a lazy person, it's easier for me to do my errands on the way home than to remember to do them during the day.
I received a wish for something kawaii:

People keep sending me PDT labels, I have tons of these.
A wish of something mint green and charms:
Not sure how these are mint green, but the charms are cute.
A wish for something pig:
I love that sparkly keychain.
A wish for something elephant:
Lots of cute stickers.
I finished a mini spring pocket letter:
The last time I did a mini pocket letter, I went flat and people complained (even though I've gotten stuff of the same quality), I wanted to go 3D this time, especially since the person I was sending to was a friend.
I also made a butterfly pocket letter:

No comments: