Sunday, April 18, 2021

Purple llama

April 8: Interesting day at work. We had phone issues, the calls kept dropping after about 30 seconds. And then while we were dealing with that our computer systems went down. Can't do much without the system. We had people asking about why they couldn't check out and where their holds were. We started doing manual check outs, but we couldn't look up anything. That annoyed one person very much. Both me and my coworker were helping other people and they pretty much demanded to be helped. Our tech people kept telling me the phones were fixed and everytime I tried to use them to call someone about something, they kept dropping the call. I'm really good in these situations, I just focus on what needs to be done. We got the system back up right about when I went on break. 
It was a cold walk home. The day was stressful, so I splurged on pop and creme pies at the grocery store.
April 9: I closed at work, it was slowish. I had a bad morning due to things. The day was kinda annoying, too, so I made plans with my parents for supper. I regretted that decision, I have no one else to hang out with other than them. I wish I had someone else to hang out with. It took us an hour to get food, mostly because it was after 6 on a Friday night. I forgot what a bad idea that was.
I found a tassel when I got home:
This is when I realized I read the swap requirements wrong. Oh well, I'll at least get 2.
I also received a replacement sticker pack:
wicked cute, especially that flower person. This was for a sticker swap where we were supposed to send 10 new unopened packages of stickers. The person sending to me sent me 8 new unopened packages. One was open and one wasn't even stickers. I got one replacement.
 April 10: blogger rearranged my pictures again. I put together a rainbow tag:
Made a sloth pocket letter:
I received a thank you note in the mail:
A wish for happy mail:
Very cute stickers.

An animal washi tag:

An animal stickers tag
Also a bunch of cute stickers.
A wish of something green:
And a flowers tag:
A pocket envelope swap:
We had to make two of those pockets, when I was a kid they were called paper cups, stuff them and send them to our partner.
I put together a dog happy mail tag:
A wish for something red:
A wish for embossed paper:
A cat happy mail tag:
I made some Artist Trading Cards, no theme:
I put together a couple Random Acts of Kindness, this person's birthday is next week, I thought it'd be fun to send a birthday one:
And this person loves butterflies:

No comments: