Monday, April 19, 2021

More tea

April 11: I dreamt about garage sales. I'm tired of being cold. I started freaking out a but about getting my 2nd shot appointment lined up. I requested a day off in May as I'm topping off on vacation time again. I'm also running out of time to use up my floating vacation time. And I need to get new glasses before the fiscal year runs out and I don't have the insurance anymore. I also need to tweak my eating and/or get more active, that's part of the reason I need garage sales, I need them for my exercise. I'm finding it really hard to just go for a walk, it's like I need the prize at the end.
I made some pocket envelopes:
They were pretty fun to make, I just had a hard time deciding what to put in them. I wanted to make sure I had at least one new item, and we had to put in 3 goodies, I tried to put in as much as I could find.
I also made some unicorn mini pocket letters:
April 12: Thank you blogger for rearranging photos again.
 I made a flower pocket letter:
I used an old magazine page for the base.
I received a wish for tea:
she packaged the teabags really cute.
A thank you card:
A Random Act of Kindness:
I really enjoy sending these out, but I keep getting stuff I'm not going to use. I like the pink gem stickers and the foam dots, the rest I'll get rid of.
I went shopping that morning. I needed some new jeans, I'm tired of being afraid that the inseams will wear out when I'm wearing them. I picked up a planner kit on sale:
I mainly picked it up for the 30+ 3D stickers I was supposed to get. That would be the chipboard stickers in the upper right corner, there were 31. But, I also got some neat washi, shaped paperclips, sticky notes, stickers and gel pens. I also liked that the planner was undated, so I can keep it and send it to someone in January.
I got 2 pairs of jeans and a pair of shorts. I'm cheap and don't buy clothes very much, I'm sure they were pretty reasonably priced, but I wasn't prepared for the almost $100 I spent. I also picked up the planner kit, some razors and some pain meds. Unfortunately I looked at the tag wrong on one of the pairs of jeans, so had to go back the next day.
April 13: Again with the rearranging. This was in one of my happy mail envelopes:

Thought it was cute.
I received an Artist Trading Card swap:
Cute.
A pink tag:
And my purchases from the morning. 
I switched the jeans, picked up some shorts to wear under dresses and some cereal. I was almost out and figured Walmart would have a better selection than my grocery store. I was wrong. There's too much sugar in this cereal. I can't appreciate the marshmallows because of all the sugar on the frosted flakes. I was planning on going to a clothing store in our mall (which is right next to the Walmart) and looking for biker shorts. I planned to get there after they opened, only to find that most of the stores had switched to opening at 11 instead of 10. I haven't been there in a long time, the mall is very sad, there's maybe 2 stores in the 30 or so store fronts I ever visit. I picked up a sandwich at Jimmie John's and went home. It was after 11 by that time, I just didn't feel like shopping. I hadn't really wanted to spend money on Monday, I did on Tuesday, but I couldn't find anything to spend it on. Both days I went to TJ Maxx and didn't find anything, that's pretty weird for me.

No comments: